what not to wear at work
If you want to succeed in the business world and work your way up the corporate ladder, it really is important to ‘dress for success’ and make a great ‘first impression’ every day at the office. With lots of companies allowing ‘business casual’ attire, sometimes the lines between what is appropriate and inappropriate become blurred. If you look at powerful and successful women in the workplace, you will notice that they do dress very conservatively at ALL times. If you see yourself as being the woman who will one day run the company…here are ‘seven fashion no-no’s’ you should follow!
Best of the Top 10’s
- Blake Shelton Through The... Toby Keith Live At DTE Lady Antebellum Live At... Cassadee Pope Visits WYCD...
- Hottest Dads In Country Music! Glamour Shots At The CMT... Sunday Fun-Day With E&L... Sunday At The 2013 Downtown...
- Hoedown Fun With Edwards... Downtown Hoedown Crowd Saturday's Local Bands At... Jake Owen Backstage At The...
- Saturday At The 2013 Downtown... Friday's Local Bands At... Friday Night At Downtown... 2013 Downtown Hoedown Setup
- .@JoeDiffieOnline is back with new single 'Girl Ridin' Shotgun' and @JasonAldean #1994 answer video @jawgaboyz cbsloc.al/14Kj6wP 11 minutes ago
- Plan annouced for 18,000-seat Red Wings arena on Woodard Ave., just north of the Fox Theatre cbsloc.al/1201nQV 38 minutes ago
- @TeamCarrie_cu You Got It! 1 hour ago
- Live review - @HunterHayes celebrates #Encore album release in New York cbsloc.al/12VBxRk 2 hours ago
- RT @JackShellWYCD: Listen up! @RascalFlatts and @thebandperry tickets! More coming after 2:00! cbsloc.al/ZXmDG6 2 hours ago