Thursday Night Live is back this Thursday April 4th for a very special night. Not only will Justine Blazer be performing, but it’s St. Jude Night at Bobby’s Nashville Room at The Oxford in Royal […]
This past December I participated in my first radiothon with 99.5 WYCD. During those few days I learned so much about the children of St. Jude and it broke my heart hearing their stories of […]
As I said before my trip to Tennessee last week produced enough stories to last a year. Here’s another one for you! While in Memphis for the St. Jude Country Cares Radio Seminar I ran […]
On day one of our 2012 WYCD Cares For St. Jude Kids Radiothon, I want to remind you of why this is so deeply personal to me. If you are one of the ‘lucky ones’ […]
We are so thankful to all of our sponsors, volunteers and everyone who calls to become a Partner In Hope and helps make our annual St. Jude Radiothon a success in the fight against childhood […]
The countdown to our annual WYCD Cares For St. Jude Kids has begun, so please mark your calendar and join us at the Southland Mall, next Thursday December 7th & Friday December 8th! Meet 10 year old Brennen Simkins who is currently being treated at St. Jude and like all the other kids fighting for their lives, Brennen tells us that “he does not want to die.” Watch the video and hear this brave little boy tell his story here…
Barbie maker Mattel is coming under growing pressure to mass produce a bald barbie doll for girls who suffer from hair loss. Last year, Mattel created a one-of-a-kind bald Barbie doll for a 4-year-old suffering […]
[photogallerylink id=123648 align=right]Over the past two days, we have seen an outpouring of generosity from YOU, our 99.5 WYCD friends and family! On behalf of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and all of the St. […]
On day two of our WYCD Cares For St. Jude Kids Radiothon, I want to dedicate today’s radiothon ‘in loving memory of Noah Biorkman,’ who sadly and tragically lost his tough battle with Neuroblastoma in […]
I received an AWESOME update today that I wanted to share with you, from Chrystal Kermans-Ditzhazy on my Facebook, about her ‘favorite little St. Jude patient‘, who is this little guy above, Dominick Keck of […]
Best of the Top 10’s
- Fun & Freakish Fashion At... Tim McGraw's 2 Lanes Of... Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer... April Showers Bring May...
- Weston Burt Comes To... Hot Country Music Mommas! Taylor Swift Brings Her Red... Country Stars Pay Respect At...
- Remembering George Jones:... Keith Urban's Fourth Annual... SNEAK PEEK: 'Tim McGraw's... Backstage At ACM Awards With...
- 48th Annual ACM Awards Best,... Backstage With All The Stars... 2013 Tigers Opening Day Block... Amazing View From One World...
- All Memorial Day Weekend, Win 3 Day Hoedown Passes! cbsloc.al/13RMvom 4 hours ago
- One off from a no hitter at the @Tigers game tonight and fireworks are back at Comerica! cbsloc.al/10YXKXJ http://t.co/JdOgrp2FnH 15 hours ago
- RT @johnson_shawna: @DrakeWhite @995WYCD YESSS!!! #theSimpleLife http://t.co/wLWGXYDezW 20 hours ago
- @johnson_shawna @DrakeWhite Shawna has her Pre-set Priorities in order:) @chuckon995 20 hours ago
- @melissabrode @carrieunderwood True that Melissa:)@chuckon995 20 hours ago