It was tough competition, but Miranda Lambert’s ”Over You,” co-written by Lambert and husband Blake Shelton, took home this year’s ACM award for Song of the Year and Single Record of the Year. A song written by the […]
If it wasn’t for a telling comment from Blake Shelton’s father, the ACM Award-nominated song “Over You” might never have been recorded. Written by Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert, the touching song is about the loss of Blake’s brother, who […]
One of the five nominees for Entertainer of the Year at this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards is Miranda Lambert. Miranda is undoubtedly one of country’s hottest stars right now, thanks to a series of hit songs including […]
Miranda Lambert definitely has mixed emotions when it comes to the ACM Awards in Las Vegas. But it’s ‘all good!’ She says there is nervousness, intensity, excitement, and love. Speaking of love, before Miranda and Blake Shelton went public as a ‘couple, I happened to see them getting coffee at the MGM Grand casino in the wee early morning, walking hand in hand and I could just tell they were in love!
One of many country performers at this year’s 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley joined forces for an emotional duet. Lambert, dressed in a glistening sequined dress, began her performance alone. Singing […]
With her cute little sundress and black ‘fascinator’ hat, Miranda Lambert looked like a winner herself at the Kentucky Derby over the weekend! And just to keep things straight, I said she ‘made up’ not ‘made out’ with Ashton Kutcher while she was there! The two had a simmering feud which started when Lambert accused Kutcher of mocking Country music last month at the ACM Awards.
There is a fine line between a personal and professional relationship, and it seems like Miranda Lambert has figured out a great way to make both work with hubby Blake Shelton! Miranda and Blake have proven that they make a great couple in their personal life, but when it comes to what they do professionally — like co-writing Miranda’s beautiful single “Over You” or singing together on “Better in the Long Run,” another song from Miranda’s Four the Record album — Miranda says that being selective about when and how they work together is part of what makes it work well.
Headliner for Sunday night at the Downtown Hoedown, Miranda Lambert has a new single “Over You” which sits in the Top 6 on the country charts this week. The song was inspired by her husband Blake Shelton’s feelings following the tragic death of his brother years ago, and Miranda reveals that writing the song with Blake became a very special moment of sharing between the two of them.
[photogallerylink id=65880 align=right]The lives of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Blake Shelton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Miranda Lambert[/lastfm] seem wonderful. I mean, they are country superstars. But like everyone else, life can get rough. The past few months have been really hard for […]
[photogallerylink id=116529 align=right]This Thursday, Miranda Lambert is set to premiere the new video for her song “Over You,” the song from her recent album Four the Record.The song was cowritten by her husband, Blake Shelton, about […]
Best of the Top 10’s
- Fun & Freakish Fashion At... Tim McGraw's 2 Lanes Of... Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer... April Showers Bring May...
- Weston Burt Comes To... Hot Country Music Mommas! Taylor Swift Brings Her Red... Country Stars Pay Respect At...
- Remembering George Jones:... Keith Urban's Fourth Annual... SNEAK PEEK: 'Tim McGraw's... Backstage At ACM Awards With...
- 48th Annual ACM Awards Best,... Backstage With All The Stars... 2013 Tigers Opening Day Block... Amazing View From One World...
- Happy #hoedown winners at @D_backSaloon w/ @RobStoneRadio! More Sunday tix coming at 10:45! ow.ly/lgBZd http://t.co/c73KQyHvQI 6 hours ago
- Cheers 2 the servers! Happy National Waitress Day! What's the worst pickup line you've heard while waiting on a guy? ow.ly/lgt6E 8 hours ago
- @kpayneeee @jakeowen HA!!! I just watched the video. #wardrobemalfunction #whoops #peekaboo! - @RobStoneRadio 8 hours ago
- Hey it's @RobStoneRadio & I want YOU at #hoedown! Follow me 2 C the right time to call in to win tonight!!! ow.ly/lgpOD 9 hours ago
- RT @JasonStum: Pumped up to see @audrey_ray tomorrow at @995WYCD's Nashville In The Neighborhood. Must see FREE #concert→ http://t.co/Akh7F… 12 hours ago