With Mother’s Day is this Sunday, we just wanted to remind you how important it is to honor your Mama and let her know how much you appreciate her! And it does not take money or gifts, a heartfelt card or even a handwritten note and spending time with her is what most Moms cherish the most. For those like Chuck Edwards whose mothers are in Heaven, this can be an especially tough day. Being the ‘secret sentimentalist’ that he is, Chuck has planned a special “Mothers Day Tribute to Mom” this afternoon at 5pm that you will not want to miss!
Doesn’t it always seem like every parent insists what they are doing to raise their kid is the right thing to do? It also seems as if most parents NEVER do anything wrong when raising […]
It what may have been the most lopsided vote in history, dads have been voted the most embarrassing parent by their kids because of their bad fashion and even the car they drive! I think my Dad was a pretty cool guy, even though he drove a red station wagon the entire time I was growing up. Once the old ‘red wagon’ died he would go right out and buy another old red hoopty station wagon to replace it! But this new survey says the eight in ten 13-21 year olds cringe at their dad, and the car he drives, and a third of youngsters even make their dad drop them off round the corner at school! Other things about Dad that ‘tweens’ find most embarrassing are….
Yesterday afternoon, we told you about a mom in Colorado that thought it would be a good idea to take he young child out of his car seat so she could strap a gas can […]
We’ve all heard about the tanning mom that let her 5 year old tan at the tanning salon. But have you heard about the mom that let her 15 year old get botox? Botox already […]
I can remember the days of being able to come home after moving out of state and give my mom the surprise of her life. While I don’t have the ability to do that anymore, […]
I love [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chis Young[/lastfm]‘s new song “Voices“…about ‘hearing all the voices‘ of Mom, Dad, Grandpa, with all the great advice they give to him! I hear those ‘voices‘ all the time too, and I […]
Sometimes it seems like people take ‘Moms’ for granted. I mean, they take care of us, teach of things and always seem to be there when you need them the most. At a recent baseball […]
Do your kids ever try to hint to you that something is wrong? It seems that kids now a days are afraid to speak up or something. Too bad this kid is too little to […]
Like it or not, you only have one Mom, one Dad. And when that relationship crumbles, it’s never good. Lindsey Lohan, who is currently being treated at the Betty Ford Center may be attempting to […]
Best of the Top 10’s
- Blake Shelton Through The... Toby Keith Live At DTE Lady Antebellum Live At... Cassadee Pope Visits WYCD...
- Hottest Dads In Country Music! Glamour Shots At The CMT... Sunday Fun-Day With E&L... Sunday At The 2013 Downtown...
- Hoedown Fun With Edwards... Downtown Hoedown Crowd Saturday's Local Bands At... Jake Owen Backstage At The...
- Saturday At The 2013 Downtown... Friday's Local Bands At... Friday Night At Downtown... 2013 Downtown Hoedown Setup
- .@JoeDiffieOnline is back with new single 'Girl Ridin' Shotgun' and @JasonAldean #1994 answer video @jawgaboyz cbsloc.al/14Kj6wP 5 minutes ago
- Plan annouced for 18,000-seat Red Wings arena on Woodard Ave., just north of the Fox Theatre cbsloc.al/1201nQV 33 minutes ago
- @TeamCarrie_cu You Got It! 1 hour ago
- Live review - @HunterHayes celebrates #Encore album release in New York cbsloc.al/12VBxRk 2 hours ago
- RT @JackShellWYCD: Listen up! @RascalFlatts and @thebandperry tickets! More coming after 2:00! cbsloc.al/ZXmDG6 2 hours ago