On the cover of ELLE UK, Miley Cyrus shows off her punk rock style and reveals new details of her engagement. Cyrus tells the mag in their June issue that getting engaged to Hunger Games actor […]
Today with The Dr. Don Show with Rachael and Grunwald on our Impossible Question we posed the question, In a survey of married women, two out of every ten women couldn’t remember what? We received […]
For those who are alone, or those who just feel alone, this Valentine’s Day we’ve pulled together some of the best books to help!
Earlier this week, Brantley Gilbert proposed to his girlfriend of one year, fellow country artist Jana Kramer. And he didn’t do it just anywhere: He popped the question at the famous Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Jana quickly said yes. As […]
If anyone ever tells you that marriage is ‘easy,’ I would take that with a grain of salt. I personally disagree, I think that a good and happy marriage takes work and effort.Every married person knows to be faithful, stay truthful and be there for her partner through good times and bad–they’re in the wedding vows, after all. But most seasoned couples would admit that some unspoken rules are vital for getting past rough patches and growing stronger as a couple. Here are a few ‘tips for a happier marriage!’
He’s already a daddy, and now he’s going to be a husband. Lee Brice is marrying Sara Reeveley, his long-term sweetheart, whom he’s known for 14 years. “We’re looking at April to get married,” revealed Brice to Country […]
Just like life itself, marriage has it’s ups and downs and staying married takes some work and effort. The ‘fairy-tale’ images that celebrities and magazines portray, is often far more glamorous than real life for ordinary couples. But the good news is that us ‘ordinary folk’ have a far better chance of staying married…..
Forget a handsome prince! For modern women, nothing but an ordinary Joe will do, according to a new study. Women are increasingly “marrying down” and choosing men who are less qualified and educated than themselves. Technically, a marriage where the woman has the higher social status is known as hypogamy. But more commonly it is called “marrying down.”
Research into our nocturnal habits suggests romance is dying. Indeed, a quarter of us say they cannot bear our spouse’s touching us while we are sleeping. The sleep behavior study found that 54 percent of us choose to turn away and sleep with our backs to their spouse in a bid to get a good night’s sleep.
How could a girl not enjoy ‘housekeeping’ with Blake Shelton! It sure looks obvious, that Miranda Lambert is totally enjoying the married life, see for yourself and get the whole story in the November issue of Good Housekeeping magazine. In the accompanying article, the songstress talks about her first year-and-a-half of marriage to Blake and how success plays a part in their relationship, and their upcoming holiday plans. The “Over You” singer also gets candid on learning to live with the inevitable criticism that comes with fame. The higher you are on the ladder on success, the more jealous haters wanna bring you down. But Miranda ain’t coming down off the high she is on right now….
Best of the Top 10’s
- Fun & Freakish Fashion At... Tim McGraw's 2 Lanes Of... Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer... April Showers Bring May...
- Weston Burt Comes To... Hot Country Music Mommas! Taylor Swift Brings Her Red... Country Stars Pay Respect At...
- Remembering George Jones:... Keith Urban's Fourth Annual... SNEAK PEEK: 'Tim McGraw's... Backstage At ACM Awards With...
- 48th Annual ACM Awards Best,... Backstage With All The Stars... 2013 Tigers Opening Day Block... Amazing View From One World...
- Happy #hoedown winners at @D_backSaloon w/ @RobStoneRadio! More Sunday tix coming at 10:45! ow.ly/lgBZd http://t.co/c73KQyHvQI 7 hours ago
- Cheers 2 the servers! Happy National Waitress Day! What's the worst pickup line you've heard while waiting on a guy? ow.ly/lgt6E 8 hours ago
- @kpayneeee @jakeowen HA!!! I just watched the video. #wardrobemalfunction #whoops #peekaboo! - @RobStoneRadio 9 hours ago
- Hey it's @RobStoneRadio & I want YOU at #hoedown! Follow me 2 C the right time to call in to win tonight!!! ow.ly/lgpOD 10 hours ago
- RT @JasonStum: Pumped up to see @audrey_ray tomorrow at @995WYCD's Nashville In The Neighborhood. Must see FREE #concert→ http://t.co/Akh7F… 12 hours ago