Brad Paisley is no amateur when it comes to the ACM Awards. After winning 14 different times and performing multiple times on stage, his headlining spot at the ACM Fan Jam is no surprise. While he started the […]
John Mayer has been added to the ever-expanding list of performers at this year’s Academy of County Music Awards. Mayer will join Brad Paisley onstage at the show, airing Sunday evening on CBS, but there is no word yet […]
Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
When it comes to GRAMMY-winning songs from years past, what are your favorites? We asked that very question to some of today’s biggest and brightest musicians, and got some fantastic GRAMMY-winner playlists in return. Blake Shelton made […]
Three of country music’s biggest stars (and best guitar players) will join Clapton and lots more special guests at the 2013 Crossroads Guitar Festival in New York City.
One thing is for sure, Taylor Swift gets a lot of attention when she writes songs about ‘love gone wrong!’
The race was neck and neck between her past boyfriends, but one BF ranked higher than the rest.
Last night Taylor Swift revealed her new single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” So who’s it about?
Taylor Swift has kept it classy, and has never confirmed whether her song “Dear John” is about John Mayer, but the musician certainly thinks it is – and he’s not a fan. “It made me feel terrible,” Mayer, 34, tells Rolling Stone in its latest issue. “Because I didn’t deserve it. I’m pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that.” Swift, 22, is known for writing songs about her exes, and in “Dear John,” she sings, “Don’t you think I was too young to be messed with?” I for one am not feeling sorry for cry-baby Mayer…reminds me on Carole King’s song, “You’re So Vain!”
You’d think John Mayer would have learned his lesson from 2010′s Playboy magazine article where he shared intimate details of his relationships with Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston. Mayer’s at it again and this time […]
Best of the Top 10’s
- Blake Shelton Through The... Toby Keith Live At DTE Lady Antebellum Live At... Cassadee Pope Visits WYCD...
- Hottest Dads In Country Music! Glamour Shots At The CMT... Sunday Fun-Day With E&L... Sunday At The 2013 Downtown...
- Hoedown Fun With Edwards... Downtown Hoedown Crowd Saturday's Local Bands At... Jake Owen Backstage At The...
- Saturday At The 2013 Downtown... Friday's Local Bands At... Friday Night At Downtown... 2013 Downtown Hoedown Setup
- Have you ever lost your luggage? See @lindaleewycd's story and tell us yours here.. ow.ly/masyC - @RobStoneRadio #lostluggage 7 hours ago
- Hey it's @RobStoneRadio& my "Stone's Stumper" question will be at 8:16, 4 the new "Ring of Fire" DVD! Listen 2 win ow.ly/makBg 9 hours ago
- RT @CarrieFan_25: @carrieunderwood @995WYCD and I are crazy about See You Again! <3 10 hours ago
- RT @Future_Chippewa: @995WYCD @chuckon995 Ya know, that's a great idea! Working less while listening to Detroit's best country. The day wil… 13 hours ago
- @TeamCarrie_cu @carrieunderwood One @carrieunderwood coming up:) @chuckon995 13 hours ago