You’d think those who work in Silicon Valley, of all places, would want you to be dependent upon your smartphones and tablets—but increasingly, those in the tech industry are actually worried about our growing addiction to our devices. It really drives me crazy when I am hanging out with my friends and they are so busy posting crap on Facebook, answering and sending texts, and checking email, that they practically ignore the REAL people that they are with, giving more attention to their phone instead! How about you?
There are so many cool gadgets out right now. I mean, I have a ton of them including the newest iPhone, an iPad and a big screen TV! And with a ton of people “keeping up with the Jones’,” I would think one of those is the MOST popular gadget ever. But I was wrong!
Most people think that all the elderly do at a retirement home is play cards, do puzzles and gossip. OK, while that may go on, retirement homes are getting a little needed pick me up. While you might think iPods are mainly for young kids and adults on the go, however, grandma and grandpa love them too!
[photogallerylink id=122167 align=right]When you hear certain Christmas songs, you can’t help but get in the Holiday spirit. That is the case with this viral video. Preston Leatherman puts on his iPod, cranks up [mp3com-artist]Mariah Carey[/mp3com-artist]‘s ”All I […]
With so many songs to choose from for the Top 7 @ 7, I seriously had no idea who you would vote in. Not only did you take me by surprise, you voted in one of […]
[photogallerylink id=82289 align=right]If you are not at the Downtown Hoedown right now, you missed out on seeing [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Joe Nichols[/lastfm]. As a consolation prize, I was able to chat with him before he hit the stage. He […]
Chewing gum seems to be ‘safe’ for now! But a proposed new law in New York would make it illegal to walk and cross a street while talking on a cell phone, or listening to […]
Just a day before the iPod celebrated its nine-year anniversary, Sony pulled the plug on “the first low-cost, portable music player.” That’s right, the Walkman is now officially retired.
What? Huh? S’cuse me? Hearing loss among U.S. adolescents has surged and its being blamed on devices such as iPod ear buds for listening to their music.
OK…taking a bath with your cell phone is pretty stupid, don’t try THIS at home. But ‘real accidents’ happen where you drop your cell in the water! Like ME, when I was trying to wave at my […]
Best of the Top 10’s
- Fun & Freakish Fashion At... Tim McGraw's 2 Lanes Of... Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer... April Showers Bring May...
- Weston Burt Comes To... Hot Country Music Mommas! Taylor Swift Brings Her Red... Country Stars Pay Respect At...
- Remembering George Jones:... Keith Urban's Fourth Annual... SNEAK PEEK: 'Tim McGraw's... Backstage At ACM Awards With...
- 48th Annual ACM Awards Best,... Backstage With All The Stars... 2013 Tigers Opening Day Block... Amazing View From One World...
- .@Kmart has done it again with another hilarious commercial cbsloc.al/10nhLea 1 hour ago
- .@DetroitRedWings Fans, Help us get #WingsRoundHere trending! cbsloc.al/10pE9CR #OctopiHockeytown @blakeshelton #teamblake 2 hours ago
- RT @burrrritscold: Jimmy Howard, Todd Bertuzzi, Abdelkader, SCORE! @995WYCD #wingsnation #letsgoredwings #WingsRoundHere 3 hours ago
- @spinny_jb Bookmark this site, wycd.cbslocal.com/category/hoedo… When the schedule is released, it will be here! We look forward to seeing you soon! 5 hours ago
- RT @DrDonWYCD: More #Hoedown tickets at 7:25 @995wycd #drdonshow 5 hours ago