Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Kid Rock's Final Little Caesars Arena Show [Gallery]Kid Rock closed out his six show run at Little Caesars Arena on Wednesday.
MusicTown Launch PartyMusicTown inside HockeyTown opened on Sept. 13.
Kid Rock At Little Caesars Arena (09/13/2017)Night 2 of Kid Rock at Little Caesars Arena.
Kid Rock At Little Caesars Arena (09/12/2017)Kid Rock officially opening Little Caesars Arena.
Tim & Faith At The Palace Of Auburn HillsRecap Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Soul2Soul tour stop at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Rockin' Country Music Festival PhotosRecap this year's Rockin' Country Music Festival with our photo gallery.

1. Matt says:

I called and called but luck wasn’t with me for this one, hope it was fun!

2. Jan says:

Don’t feel bad I did win and couldnt go due to being sick so my daughters are sending me text and photos hope this gets me the mother of the year award

3. steven says:

W OW! What a great show!
    Y because we were there !
    C you at the next one ! ! ! !
    D aaaaaammmmm ! ! ! ! ! !

4. James Otto Sweet Heart says:

To me there are not enough shots here of James Otto, I love him SO much!!! (big smile)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee

P.S. James was in my area on January 31st and to me, we did not get enough of him either. (shaking my head)

5. Ann Kuriluk says:

Hi, I just have to say thank you to you all for the free tickets I won for the Ten Man Jam it was awesome. Had a wonderful time and it was a first for my hubby. Normally he does not go to things like this. The fact that he did, makes me love him all the more after 43 years going on 44 this coming June 22nd. Love you all

6. Stephanie says:

It was an amazing show with an incredible line-up, however my friend and I were disappointed at the end when they allowed everyone to rush to the stage. It wouldnt have been so bad except we had waited for a long time in line to get ourselves premiere seats. Just as our fav artist (Justin Moore) came on stage everyone rushed it, and our 3rd row seats turned into being pushed out of the way, trampled on, and literally almost being knocked to the ground (no exaggeration). It was hard to enjoy the rest of the show, when we couldnt really see or move around, and missed alot of Justin, who was a major reason we wanted to go. I dont mean to simply complain because it was an awesome show, the music and artists we great, and I would definately so back again, but I would just like to offer a suggestion for future jams, to not have that occur or to have it under more control somehow that way patrons arent being knocked around.

Thanks and continue to rock out the country tunes!!

1. Linda Lee says:

Hi Stephanie!

I am so happy that you had such a great time, and I apologize for what happened, with security letting fans rush the stage at the end of the show. I have forwarded your comments to our boss, and your suggestion for next time is a GREAT one, and we will definitely address this! Thanks and have a blessed day! Linda Lee

7. Samantha says:

Thanks so much for a great concert! This was my first time going and I hope I’m fortunate to go again next year. I think Lee Brice just might be my new favorite singer, his voice is incredible!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.
Chase Rice to Perform at The Fillmore in 2018Chase Rice is already getting his ducks in a row for 2018.