Taylor Swift All Grown Up In Marie Claire Photo Shoot!

Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Taylor Swift May 2010
Taylor Swift at the 58th Annual BMI Pop Awards at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on May 18, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Photo Credit: Mark Abrahams
Taylor Swift May 2006
Taylor Swift May 2006
LAS VEGAS - MAY 23: Country singer Taylor Swift arrives at the 41st Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 23, 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift April 2007
Taylor Swift April 2007
NASHVILLE, TN - APRIL 16: Singer Taylor Swift poses for a photo with her award for "Breakthrough Video of the Year" in the press room at the 2007 CMT Music Awards at the Curb Event Center at Belmont University April 16, 2007 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift May 2007
Taylor Swift May 2007
LAS VEGAS, NV - MAY 14: Backstage at the first ever Academy Of Country Music New Artists' Show Party for a Cause, benefiting the ACM Charitable Fund held at the MGM Grand Ballroom, MGM Grand Conference Center on May 14, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Michael Buckner/ACMA/Getty Images for ACMA)
Taylor Swift December 2007
Taylor Swift December 2007
HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 06: Musician Taylor Swift poses during the 50th annual Grammy Award Nominations held at the Henry Fonda Music Box Theatre on December 6, 2007 in Hollywood, California. The 50th annual Grammy Awards will air live on CBS February 10, 2008. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift May 2008
Taylor Swift May 2008
LAS VEGAS - MAY 17: Singer Taylor Swift during the Academy of Country Music New Artists' Party for a Cause show at the MGM Grand Hotel/Casino on May 17, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift May 2008
Taylor Swift May 2008
INDIO, CA - MAY 03: Musician Taylor Swift performs onstage during day 2 of the 2008 Stagecoach Country Music Festival held at the Empire Polo Field on May 3, 2008 in Indio, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift April 2009
Taylor Swift April 2009
HOLLYWOOD - APRIL 02: Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the premiere of Walt Disney Picture's 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' held at the El Captian Theatre on April 2, 2009 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Taylor Swift May 2009
Taylor Swift May 2009
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - MAY 19: Singer Taylor Swift arrives at BMI's 57th Annual Pop Awards at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on May 19, 2009 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Categories: Archive

Latest Galleries

Rascal Flatts, Kelsea Ballerini and Chris Lane at DTE Energy Music Theatre
Ted Nugent Performs at Freedom Hill
Darius Rucker, Dan + Shay Perform at DTE Energy Music Theatre
Hank Williams Jr. & Chris Stapleton Perform at DTE Energy Music Theatre
Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert & Jake Owen Perform at Ford Field
99.5 WYCD Hoedown 2016 at DTE Energy Music Theatre
Chris Lane at WYCD Hoedown 2016
Brad Paisley at WYCD Hoedown 2016

1. Melanie says:

I’ll be honest and I probably shouldn’t post this, but Taylor needs to learn the art of singing. She more or less talks through her music and I’m not real fond of that at all. I wasn’t real fond of Willie Nelson either due to the same thing. Taylor thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips but she needs to think realistically and come down to the real world. I hope she does better in her singing over time, but if not then I will continue to not like her music. I’m not saying I don’t like her as a person cause I don’t personally know her. I encourage all you fams opf hers to enjoy her to the fulleast.

1. Tom says:

I’m Taylor Swift fan!!! not just a fan but a big fan and I like the way she singing and I think she is all that and bag of chips if you don’t like her you don’t like but don’t talk bad about her she is just a young girl doing some thing we all wish we could do.

1. Melanie says:

Well, that’s fine if you are a Taylor Swift fan, but I’m not and have the right top express my opinion on the subject just like you and anyone else does!!!! NO, she does not know how to sing!!! She talks out her songs, and has no tune!!!! I turn the radio and Tv when she sings any of her songs!!! There’s a lot of country singers that don’t care for her either!!! Besides that, I said I didn’t like her SINGING not anything about her as a person!!! Like I said, it’s my right to feel the way that I do and to express my opinion if nessessary!!! So, you go on listening to her, and being her fan!!! Also, I have no desire to try and become a singer, and never have!! She won’t last, but that’s just how I feel!!!!

2. Tom says:

thats fine if your not a fan but I’am and I do enjoy her singing didn’t want to make anyone mad just saying How I feel about her so I’m sorry if I made you mad didn’t mean to do that and I don’t care what some of the Country singing think about her they will just have to get over her taking awards away from them again I’m sorry didn’t mean to make you mad

1. Melanie says:

You didn’t make me mad per say,. I was just expressing my opinion in as nice of a way as possible. It’s not that the other singers are having a problem with Taylor taking awards, it’s they don’t like her style and sound. Well no harm done. We’re just 2 people that have our different views on Taylor Swift. As I said, enjoy her.

1. Tom says:

thank you I’m glad you are not mad sorry for I said . what did you think of to CMT Awards I didn’t like them I think Kid Rock messed it all and I didn’t enjoy it at all for I enjoyed seeing Tim & Faith Martina Reba Taylor but the rest not so much

2. Melanie says:

Like I said it’s water under the bridge . I missed the CMT awards and I rather upset that I did to. Ya I knew Kid Rock was suppose to be on there. He use to sing rap music when he first came out. Who won what awards? I could probably look it up on the net, but I figured I ask seeing I forgot all about it an my friend didn’t call to remind me they were on. I know the ACM I think it was Taylor got shut out completely. There was some people not happy about that, but others who were. You can never make everyone happy. I don’t like any particular singer. I have always went by whether I liked the song or not, and then I’d have to figure out who sang it if I didn’t know…LOL. There’s a few that I like in country music. Martina, Carrie, Trace, Blake, Sugarland, Maranda, and a few others. Well I’ll shut up now seeing I’m trying to writ a novel…LOL

3. Tom says:

Carrie won 2 Awards and don’t recall who out side Carrie you didn’t mess much it was rap and a lot of ____ I didn’t enjoy it and if its like that next year I’m going to turn it off for its Country not rap and the way I see it rap and rockroll is not country I’m 63 years old and I don’t like the way they did the CMT this year but again thats just me

1. Melanie says:

Well you have a point about rap not having any place on a country music awards show. The ACM awards arew all types of music I think. I had it mark on the calendar to watch but forgot about it an didn’t look at my caleander…lol. Doesn’t sound like I missed much either. I would have probably felt the same way. Ya know we should exchange email addresses, so we aren’t writing in public view…lol. Did Taylor win any awards?

4. Grace says:

She totally rocks in those new photo takes she just looks stunning! U ROCK TAYLOR!

5. lawrence james grochulski says: