- Rob Stone's Country Showdown: Tim McGraw Beats Leah Turner Be listening and ready to choose your favorite song to move on the the next round of the Showdown. If an artist wins 5 in a row they go to the WYCD Country Showdown Hall of Fame!
- Randy Houser Earns Third No. 1 with 'Goodnight Kiss' After visiting the top of the country singles charts twice last year with "How Country Feels" and "Running Out of Moonlight," country artist Randy Houser is back in the No. 1 spot on the Mediabase country singles chart this week with "Goodnight...
- Glen Campbell Moved to Alzhemier's Facility In 2011, singer Glen Campbell and his family made public the news that he'd been diagnosed with Alzhemier's. Now the singer is moving into a special facility to receive additional care.
- Lee Brice Releases a Video for his 'Very Honest' New Single 'I Don't Dance' "It's such a personal song," Brice told Radio.com about "I Don't Dance," and the fact it's now a single is "like my dream." It's "very honest and very real." Watch the new video!
- Kenny Chesney Is Working On A New Album Good news for Kenny Chesney fans. He might be taking a summer off from touring, but he is in the studio working on a new album.
- Zac Brown Band Announces Great American Road Trip Tour and New Bandmate The Zac Brown Band will kick off the Great American Road Trip Tour this May in Nebraska. The band also has a new member, bassist Matt Mangano.
- Watch Keith Urban Give a Tour of His 'Idol' Trailer The country star and 'American Idol' judge takes fans on a backstage tour of his trailer, where he loves to kick back and relax when not on set. And it's unlike anything you've probably ever imagined.
- Luke Bryan To Perform At 2014 Billboard Music Awards On top of leading the country nominations for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, Luke Bryan is now going to be performing at the awards show.
- New Music Spotlight: Zac Brown Band - "All Alright" Today's New Music Spotlight is on Zac Brown Band's new single. Check out "All Alright" and tell us what you think in today's poll.
- Frankie Ballard Says New Single 'Sunshine & Whiskey' Is a 'Summertime Thing' "It's a summertime thing. As an album title, I felt like it really wrapped its arms around all the songs. If nothing else, maybe people in Walmart will look at it and go, 'Sunshine and whiskey?' and at least give it a second glance."
- Taylor Swift Helps Seth Rogen With SNL Monologue While Rogen was adamant in his monologue that he didn’t need any help from friends, James Franco took the stage to assist, as did Zooey Deschanel with her ukulele. But it was Taylor Swiftthat was the big surprise.
- George Jones to Be Honored on One-Year Anniversary of His Death “This day is going to be bittersweet,” Nancy Jones said. “I know how much people loved George, and the love has continued even a year later."
- Watch: Eric Church Covers the Allman Brothers Band’s ‘Ain’t Wastin’ Time No More’ By Brian Ives This past January 10, an impressive lineup of artists, crossing genres and generations, assembled at Atlanta’s Fox Theater to pay tribute to Allman Brothers Band frontman and namesake Gregg Allman. The lineup included his...