- Ray Price Returns Home to Texas for Hospice Care "I love my fans and have devoted my life to reaching out to them. I appreciate their support all these years and I hope I haven't let them down. I am at peace."
- Martina McBride Launches Own Label with Soul and R&B Covers Album, 'Everlasting' "While this is a bit of a departure for me song-wise, stylistically I approached these songs the way I always have, which is singing with as much soul and emotion as I possibly can.”
- Kris Kristofferson To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award The Recording Academy announced that songwriting legend Kris Kristofferson will be among the recipients of this year's GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards.
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful 'Compass' Video "Compass" came as a November surprise for fans of Lady Antebellum. Now the band has released a "Compass" video, too, and it's a colorful, joyful affair that matches the positive tone of the song itself.
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs' 'Nashville' Clarkson will appear in an episode of the show where she’ll record 'Fade Into You' with characters Gunnar (Sam Palladio) and Scarlett (Clare Bowen).
- Garth Brooks Promises New Music On Upcoming Tour Today (December 11) he called into Minneapolis' BUZ'N 102.9 (a Radio.com station) and shared what to expect from his new music and how, if at all, he has changed since his retirement.
- Rob Stone's Country Showdown: American Young VS. Dan And Shay We've added a new feature to the night show here at 99.5 WYCD with me Rob Stone and it's the WYCD Country Showdown! Each night (Mon.-Thur.) in the 10pm hour two hot new songs will face off against each other and you'll decide the winner by voting....
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track 'When I'm Home' On "When I'm Home," a track off the 'Angels Sing' soundtrack, the country singer joins forces with soulful crooner Harry Connick Jr for their own original holiday tune.
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013 These songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Blake Shelton Among American Country Awards Winners Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Blake Shelton were among the artists who walked away big winners tonight (Dec. 10) during the fourth annual American Country Awards in Las Vegas.
- Radio Feedback: Brett Eldredge Shares Radio First with His Parents "That's the most mind-blowing thing in the world to me. You can go out there and have a song that can touch somebody like that on the radio. That's really cool and to be able to hear it for the first time was a special moment."
- Vintage Johnny Cash Album To Be Released for the First Time in March 'Out Among the Stars' is an album Cash recorded in the 1980s with producer Billy Sherrill that was shelved and never released. The 12-track album includes a duet with Waylon Jennings and two with June Carter Cash.
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift "The idea for me to perform in the Victoria's Secret fashion show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], who is one of the Angels," she said.