- Rob Stone's Country Showdown: Cole Swindell VS. The Swon Brothers Be listening and ready to choose your favorite song to move on the the next round of the Showdown. If an artist wins 5 in a row they go to the WYCD Country Showdown Hall of Fame!
- Sara Evans to Release Holiday Album 'At Christmas' Country singer Sara Evans is getting into the holiday spirit this Christmas with the release of a holiday album.
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series The World Series kicks off tonight (Oct. 21) in Kansas City, Missouri with a performance by Trisha Yearwood.
- Little Big Town On Grand Ole Opry Induction: 'It Was Surreal' "It was like a two-night high," bandmember Kimberly Schlapman explains to Radio.com, regarding the group's invitation and then induction into the Opry.
- Brantley Gilbert is Engaged! Brantley Gilbert announced today that he is getting married!
- Jason Aldean Extends 'Burn It Down' Tour Into 2015 Jason Aldean has announced 23 additional 'Burn It Down' tour stops in 2015
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Clarkson shared her version of Smith's smash hit during a concert in Chicago.
- Nashville Songwriter Paul Craft Dead at 76 Paul Craft, a noted country and rock songwriter and member of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, died this past weekend on Oct. 18. He was 76.
- Jason Aldean Announces New Burn It Down Tour Leg Starting in February The next round of Jason Aldean tour dates is coming — perhaps close to or in your city — this winter.
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour The tour kicks off Jan. 8 in Fort Myers, Fla., with stops planned in Los Angeles, Dallas and Salt Lake City, among other cities.
- Dustin Lynch Receives Stitches After Being Hit By Beer Can at Festival [VIDEO] Oct. 17 was not a good night for Dustin Lynch.
- Dan + Shay's Debut Single '19 You + Me' Goes Gold The duo's debut single '19 You + Me' earned gold status after sales exceeding 500,000 units.
- Live: Eric Church Returns to Madison Square Garden for Sold-Out Show Eight years ago, Eric Church graced New York's Madison Square Garden stage for the first time as an opener for Rascal Flatts. Last night (Oct. 17) he returned as headliner for a sold-out show.