- Rob Stone's Country Showdown: Danielle Bradbery Beats Kip Moore Be listening and ready to choose your favorite song to move on the the next round of the Showdown. If an artist wins 5 in a row they go to the WYCD Country Showdown Hall of Fame!
- Radio Feedback: Jerrod Niemann Runs Out of Gas While Hearing 'Lover Lover' on the Radio Jerrod Niemann is currently celebrating his second week at the top of the charts with his single "Drink to That All Night." In an interview with Radio.com before his album High Noon was released, Niemann recalled the very first time he heard one of...
- Ronnie Milsap, Hank Cochran & Mac Wiseman Are 2014 Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees "The music from this legend, this unbelievable hero of mine, has changed my life," Hunter Hayes said of Milsap. "When I was first introduced to his music my whole perception on music changed."
- Hunter Hayes Debuts New Video For 'You Think You Know Somebody' Hunter Hayes is getting close to the release date of his album, Storyline, which is due out on May 6th. Hayes decided to give fans a taste of new music with the release of a video for the song, "You Think You Know Somebody."
- Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood and Wife Expecting Baby Lady Antebellum is adding another member to the band! Lady A's Dave Haywood and his wife, Kelli, are expecting a baby boy!
- New Music Spotlight: Jon Pardi - "What I Can't Put Down" The California native is back with the follow up to "Up All Night." Listen to "What I Can't Put Down" and tell us what you think in today's New Music Spotlight poll.
- Glen Campbell 'Happy and Content' in New Care Facility Singer Glen Campbell, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease several years ago, was recently moved to a facility to better able to care for him. This weekend, his wife Kim reported that he is doing well in the new surroundings.
- Win Jerrod Niemann Tickets & See A Private Acoustic Performance All week long on 99,5 WYCD we have your chance to win tickets to see Jerrod Niemann at the Royal Oak Music Theatre on April 26th.
- Kevin Sharp, 1990s Hitmaker, Dies at Age 43 Kevin Sharp, a country hitmaker from the 1990s who had been battling cancer since he was a teenager, died this past Saturday. He was best known for the No. 1 hit "Nobody Knows."
- Eric Church to Release 'The Outsiders' Vinyl for Record Store Day Eric Church fans will soon be able to add his No. 1 album, The Outsiders, to their vinyl collections. Church has revealed that his most recent release will be available for Record Store Day this Saturday (April 19). The Outsiders vinyl will include...
- Charlie Daniels Band Goes 'Off the Grid' on New Album of Bob Dylan Songs It's hard to believe that throughout its 40-plus-year history, the Charlie Daniels Band has never released an acoustic album. Charlie Daniels realized this recently when the band provided music for a TV show called Hell on Wheels.
- Luke Bryan Releases 'Play It Again' Music Video Luke Bryan's latest music video is out and features the fans! His latest single got a live music video treatment showing fans singing along, Luke backstage, and his famous dance moves.
- Randy Houser Earns Third No. 1 with 'Goodnight Kiss' After visiting the top of the country singles charts twice last year with "How Country Feels" and "Running Out of Moonlight," country artist Randy Houser is back in the No. 1 spot on the Mediabase country singles chart this week with "Goodnight...