All American Summer
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the All American Summer promotion (the “Promotion”), which is being conducted by WYCD(FM) (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on July 5, 2017 and ends on August 24, 2017 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrant may enter by phone or on-site beginning on July 5, 2017 at 6:00 AM Eastern Tim (“ET”) and ending on August 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM ET (the “Entry Period”) as follows:
- To enter, on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on July 5, 2017 and ending on August 11, 2017 between the hours of 6:00 AM ET and 9:00 PM ET during the Entry Period for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the nineteenth (19th) caller (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Station contest line at (313) 298-1999 will win an On-Air Bonus Prize and will be deemed a Qualifier for a chance to win the Grand Prize at the Grand Prize Event upon confirmation of eligibility. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be an On-Air Bonus Prize winner/Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be an On-Air Bonus Prize winner/Qualifier only once.
- To enter on-site, visit Szott M-59 Dodge RAM (2565 East Highland Road, Highland, MI 48356) during normal business hours, as listed on http://www.szottm59dodge.com/dealership/about.htm, beginning on July 5, 2017 and ending on August 12, 2017 (the “On-Site Entry Period”) to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last), legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on an official entry form and place the completed entry form in the dedicated collection box. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. All entries must be received by closing on August 12, 2017. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Failure to provide all required information may result in disqualification.
- There will be up to a total of one hundred seventy-five (175) Qualifiers (one hundred sixty-eight (168) of which will be On-Air Bonus Prize winners), and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Promotion. All entrants may only be a Qualifier once, regardless of method selected. Qualifiers are required to attend the Grand Prize Event taking place at Szott M-59 Dodge (2565 East Highland Road, Highland, MI 48356) on Thursday, August 24, 2017 from 6-8 pm ET. Qualifiers must register at the Grand Prize Event between 6:00 pm ET and 7:00 pm ET in order to have a chance to win the Grand Prize.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older and who reside in the Metro Detroit area (Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair and Wayne Counties, Michigan). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Szott M-59 Dodge, the Station, CBS Radio Inc., their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Detroit metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Persons are eligible to win prize(s) in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion, and only one (1) winner per household is permitted to win a prize in any Station-conducted Promotion every thirty (30) days.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize(s). The potential Grand Prize winner must hold and be required to present a valid US driver’s license, qualify for automobile insurance and pass all dealer specified credit checks to claim the Grand Prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Up to one hundred sixty-eight (168) On-Air Bonus Prizes will be awarded in the Promotion. On-Air Bonus Prizes will be tickets to a summer concert, event or destination and will vary weekly as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each On-Air Bonus Prize will range from $10-$500. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the concert(s), event(s) and/or destination(s). Any gift card/certificate(s) will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Gift card/certifiates are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prize is a 24-month lease of a 2017 RAM 1500 Tradesman Crew Cab 4×4. The lease shall have a limit of 10,000 miles; for mileage in excess of this limit, the prize winner (lessee) shall be responsible for payment of a mileage overage fee of $0.25 per mile. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $10,000; such figure is based on similar term leases of vehicle. The prize winner must agree to the terms and conditions of the lease of the vehicle. In order to qualify as a lessee, the prize winner must meet credit criteria established by the lessor. Winner must qualify for tier 1 financing with Chrysler Capital. Prize’s actual retail value may vary from the ARV stated herein due to the selection of options, accessories, or delivery location. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, including sales tax, as well as title, plate fees, registration and documentation fees, insurance (proof of which must be shown prior to taking possession of vehicle), dealer preparation fees and destination charges (if any), excess wear and tear, operating and maintenance expenses and any other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize. Selection of vehicle color, options and equipment will be determined by Station in its sole discretion and will be based on dealer stock/availability. Dealer incentives or rebates will not be credited or applied to any vehicle lease won. Winner must take possession of vehicle at a dealership designated by the Station or its designee within five (5) days following winning or whenever winner’s vehicle becomes available. Winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with any permitted or available vehicle upgrade/option package and/or accessories. If required by law, winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery. Vehicle lease awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in Promotion materials. The prize is provided as is. Neither the Promotion Entities nor the dealer/retailer have made or are responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All Qualifying Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The Qualifying Prize winner(s) will forfeit any Qualifying Prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed by 5:00 pm ET on the day of the concert or event (or weekday prior, if concert/event is during the weekend) or within thirty (30) days of winning (whichever occurs first). The Grand Prize must be claimed at Szott M-59 Dodge RAM during regular business hours. The Grand Prize winner will forfeit any Grand Prize or prize certificate(s) not claimed within five (5) days of winning and approval of all credit checks or of being notified that winner’s vehicle is available. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed or shipped to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Up to one hundred sixty-eight (168) Qualifiers will be selected on-air as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Qualifiers selected on-air will also be awarded On-Air Bonus Prizes. Qualifiers selected on-air will be notified at the time of their winning call.
- A minimum of seven (7) Qualifiers will be selected on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at approximately 3:00 pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing of all valid entries received during the On-Site Entry Period. If any Qualifiers selected have already been deemed a Qualifier on-air, the Station may select an alternate on-site Qualifier from all remaining on-site entries. Qualifiers selected will be notified by telephone promptly following the random drawing. There is no prize associated with being selected as a Qualifier from the on-site entries. In the event that less than 168 On-Air Qualifiers are registered at the Grand Prize Event by the Registration Deadline, the Station reserves the right to select more on-site Qualifiers so that the total number of Qualifiers is 175.
- All Qualifiers will be invited to participate in the Grand Prize Event taking place at Szott M-59 Dodge (2565 East Highland Road, Highland, MI 48356) on Thursday, August 24, 2017, starting at approximately 7:00 pm ET and ending at 8:00 pm ET (“Grand Prize Event”). Qualifiers are required to register at the Grand Prize Event between 6:00 pm ET and 7:00 pm ET (“Registration Deadline”). On-air and on-site Qualifiers are not permitted to send any other person on their behalf to participate in the Grand Prize Event; no proxies will be permitted.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection: Each Qualifier must fill out an entry form at the time of registration at the Grand Prize Event. All Qualifiers must register by 7:00 PM ET. Beginning at approximately 7:05 PM ET, the Station will begin a reverse drawing by periodic random drawing of a Qualifier to be eliminated from the Grand Prize Event. This process will continue until only one (1) Qualifier remains and that Qualifier will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier on-air and winning an On-Air Bonus Prize depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of being an on-site Qualifier depend on the number of on-site entries received. Odds of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 175.
- Entrants must listen to the Station, but need not be present to be named an On-Air Bonus Prize winner and Qualifier. Entrants do not need to listen to the Station or be present to be named an on-site Qualifier, but must visit Szott M-59 Dodge RAM to enter. Qualifiers must be present at the Grand Prize Event but need not listen to the Station to be named a Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The On-Air Bonus Prize winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release by 5:00 pm ET on the day of the concert or event (or weekday prior, if concert/event is during the weekend) or within thirty (30) days of winning (whichever occurs first) or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate On-Air Bonus Prize winner will not be selected. The Grand Prize winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release on-site at the time of winning or prize(s) will be forfeited and the second to last Qualifier may be selected as the Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. This process will continue until a Grand Prize Winner is determined from all Qualifiers on site for the Grand Prize Event. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station’s or its Promotion administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who (i) is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or (ii) is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s).
- Except where prohibited, by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any damages awarded multiplied or increased. New York law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt by August 24, 2017 to “All American Summer – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WYCD(FM), 26455 American Drive, Southfield, MI 48034. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt by October 24, 2017 to the above address marked “All American Summer – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.wycd.com.
Administrator: WYCD(FM), 26455 American Drive, Southfield, MI 48034
Sponsor: Szott M-59 Dodge, 2565 East Highland Road, Highland, MI 48356