By: Annie Scaramuzzino
Despite her three month break from social media, Selena Gomez is still the undisputed Queen of Instagram.
With 2016 coming to a close, Us Weekly tallied up this year’s most-liked photos on the social media platform, and the “Good For You” singer was responsible for 8 out of the 10.
She also remains the most-followed person on Instagram, with over 103 million followers.
Meanwhile, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo was responsible for the other two posts, thanks to his 83 million followers.
Here are the top 10 posts:
10. Selena Gomez on stage during her Revival Tour – 3.2 million likes
9. Cristiano Ronaldo with the Cup – 3.2 million likes
8. Selena poses for Vogue Australia – 3.3 million likes
7. Selena’s final photo before her hiatus – 3.6 million likes
6. Cristiano smooches the Euro Cup – 3.6 million
5. Selena visits Japan – 3.9 million likes
4. Selena celebrates 74 million followers – 3.9 million likes
3. Selena stuns in denim body suit – 4 million likes
2. Selena spends time with a fan – 4.2 million likes
1. Selena enjoys a Coke (and achieves the most-liked Instagram photo ever) – 5.9 million likes