By: Jon Corrigan
Not everyone wants a home-cooked meal on Thanksgiving.
So for those looking to ditch the kitchen this year, a number of chain restaurants are keeping their doors open this holiday – some even serving Thanksgiving cuisine.
Check with your local restaurant, as hours and closures may vary.
• Applebee’s: Most locations will be open, but they generally close early.
• Bob Evans: Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at select locations, hours might vary.
• Bonefish Grill: Closing early, either 7 p.m. or 9 p.m., depending on the location.
• Buca di Beppo: Opens at 11 a.m.
• Capital Grille: Open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Cracker Barrel: Open every day except for Christmas, hours vary by location.
• Denny’s: Following their regular schedule and staying open 24 hours.
• Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Open for Thanksgiving this year for the first time ever, beginning at 11 a.m.
• Golden Corral: Open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• IHOP: Most locations will be open on Thanksgiving.
• Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Open from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., but times may vary by location.
• Ruby Tuesday: Most locations open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Most will open at 12 p.m.
• T.G.I. Friday’s: Open at 5 p.m. in most cases.