Brantley Gilbert just gave fans some great news. Not only did the singer announce that his fourth studio album, “The Devil Don’t Sleep,” will drop on January 13th, but he’ll be hitting the road to support it.
“For those of you who don’t know, all my records are chapters of my life,” Brantley says. “They tell a story. This last chapter. You know, there’s always the good, the bad and the ugly but there’s a lot of good on this one.” He adds, “There’s been a lot of good things but ‘The Devil Don’t Sleep’ is about knowing that the devil’s always there and there’s always temptation.”
Brantley has only announced a few dates for his upcoming “The Devil Don’t Sleep Tour,” featuring special guests Tucker Beathard and Luke Combs, with the first show set for February 3rd in University Park, Pennsylvania. More dates are expected to be announced on November 11th .
Check out the first dates below, and check out Brantley announcement to the right.
- February 3rd: University Park, PA – Bryce Jordan Center
- February 10th: Cape Girardeau, MO – Show Me Center
- February 24th: Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum
- March 4th: Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
- March 17th: Jackson, MS – Mississippi Coliseum
- April 7th: Bloomington, IL – U.S. Cellular Coliseum
- April 8th: Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
- April 20th: Bossier City, LA – CenturyLink Center