As we told you before, the 10th Annual ACM Honors will air tonight at 9:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Lady Antebellum will host the two-hour special, which is dedicated to celebrating honorees and off-camera category winners from the 51st Academy of Country Music Awards.
Anticipate an all-star lineup of live performances and award presentations celebrating honorees including Glen Campbell, Crystal Gayle, Eddie Rabbitt (awarded posthumously), Tanya Tucker, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jeff Walker (awarded posthumously),Jimmy Webb, Little Big Town and The Statler Brothers.
Here’s a review of the performances we’ll see during the show, which was taped last month:
- Kelsea Ballerini performed “Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue” in tribute to Crystal Gayle.
- Dierks Bentley offered up “Freedom” in tribute to Ross Copperman, and was joined onstage by participants of the ACM Lifting Lives Music Camp.
- Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell tore through “I Love A Rainy Night” in tribute to Eddie Rabbitt.
- Alicia Keys and Cam performed a special duet of “Girl Crush” in tribute to Little Big Town.
- Maren Morris offered up “Delta Dawn” in tribute to Tanya Tucker.
- Chris Young and Dan + Shay performed “Flowers on the Wall” in tribute to The Statler Brothers.
- Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Keith Urban and Dierks Bentley teamed up for an all-star medley in a special tribute to Glen Campbell. The medley consisted of Campbell’s hits “Southern Nights,” “Gentle On My Mind,” “Wichita Linemen,” “By The Time I Get To Phoenix” and the iconic “Rhinestone Cowboy.”