This Kid Swallowed a Dog Toy and His Squeaks Can Prove it


By: Jon Corrigan

So, some kid apparently swallowed a dog toy and had to be hospitalized in order to remove it.

In the brief clip above, you can hear the squeaks erupt from his lungs as he inhales and exhales.

While I’m not entirely convinced this video is real – or medically possible for that matter – I’m going to assume it’s legit until proven otherwise, and because I want it to be real.

More from Jon Corrigan
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Rockin' Country Fest Coming to Taylor this Sept.The two-day event will feature performances from Old Dominion, Billy Ray Cyrus and more!
Chase Rice to Perform at The Fillmore in 2018Chase Rice is already getting his ducks in a row for 2018.

Listen Live