Some of the hottest bodies in the world are on display right now for the 2016 Olympics. All those hours in the water, on tracks and tennis courts, build up the kind of physiques that deserve their own centerfolds. For ladies enjoying the way this turns the tables on the way women are usually portrayed in the media, here’s a guide to men you should be objectifying at the Olympics.
And here are the best ways to determine if your significant other is watching the summer games, dreaming about bedroom prowess rather than athletic prowess.
- You caught your husband watching women’s beach volleyball in the nude
- All of a sudden your wife has become an expert in men’s gymnastics
- Your boyfriend’s bachelor party turned into a drunken rhythm gymnastics gathering
- You found Olympic pole vaulting on the DVR
- Your husband stayed home from work to watch Women’s Soccer
- Your wife put on makeup and lingerie to cheer on Michael Phelps
- Your husband wants to have sex after watching Synchronized Swimming
- Your wife wants to have ___ while watching men’s volleyball
- Your husband hasn’t needed Viagra since the women’s diving competition started
- Your wife asked you to wear a Speedo to bed
- Your husband asked you to wear a bedazzled leotard to bed
- Your sex life hasn’t been this great since Sochi