By: Jon Corrigan
Before booking your next flight, you’d likely want to know which airline is going to give you the most comfortable ride.
Find out below which U.S. airlines offer the most legroom to passengers:
• JetBlue – offers 34 or 33 inches between the back of the seat in front of you and the front of yours. Seat width is 18 inches.
• Southwest Airlines – has 31-33 inches between the front and back of seats and a seat width of 17.3 inches.
• Virgin America – has 32 inches between seats, with a width of 19 inches.
• Delta Air Lines – most seats have between 31 and 32 inches, but there are some planes that offer up to 36 inches in certain rows.
• Allegiant – this low-cost airline offers between 30 to 34 inches between seats, with a width is 17 inches.
• American Airlines – has between 31-32 inches between seat with a width between 17 and 18 inches.
*Information compiled from a number of websites that rank airlines.