The “Bad” Food And Drinks You Love Actually “Good” For You?
By: Rob Stone
Great News! Those addictive foods and drinks you indulge in may actually be GOOD for YOU! Here’s a list of some food and drinks you may have been avoiding with your New Years Resolution that you should bring back in your life!
- Cheese – Study from U of M shows a preservative found in cheese called nisin was proven to noticeably reduce the size of tumors in mice.
- Champagne – Reading University found weekly consumption of champagne may help delay the onset of degenerative brain disorders such as dementia
- Coffee – American Heart Association found drinking 1-5 cups a day is associated with a lower risk of mortality.
- Beer! – A 110 yr old woman credits her longevity to drinking 3 beers and a whiskey every day for 70 years!
- Grilled Cheese – May not actually be healthy but a study found that people who love grilled cheese have more sex and sex is proven to boost endorphins and memory plus burns calories. Grilled cheese for dinner it is!!!