By: Linda Lee
If you want you kid to get off to a good start this school year….then DON’T drive the teacher crazy!
Every parent wants to make a good impression on their children’s teachers, but ask any teacher what the hardest part of their job is, and there’s a good chance they will say it’s the parents.
Here are a few things you can do to drive your child’s teacher crazy:
1. Give them yet another coffee mug as a back-to-school gift.
2. Ignore information from the school, and then complain that you don’t know what’s going on.
3. Refuse to put your cell phone away during drop-off and pick-up.
4. Send your child to school with supplies that weren’t on the list.
5. Blame other kids when your child does something wrong.
6. Assume they don’t like your child because they got a bad grade.