Son of Man Who Died at Hank Williams Jr. Concert Speaks Out


A 55-year-old man has died after being shoved at a Hank Williams Jr. concert on Sunday (Aug. 17).

While previous reports have blamed a 15-year-old for the incident, the man’s son is now speaking out in defense of the young man who was accused.

According to 29-year-old Cory Kobe, he and his father Robert Kobe attended Williams’ show at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Michigan on Sunday, and  said his father’s death was an accident.

“I want to make sure that this young man gets fair treatment,” Kobe told the Detroit Free Press of the teen, who was taken into custody after he shoved his father.

Cory explained that the Kobe family actually knew the teen.

Read more on Radio.com.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.

Listen Live