Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and 99.5 WYCD wants to share with you some excellent dining deals that are sure to make you and your valentine very happy.
American Coney Island in Detroit
For the third consecutive year, the legendary Detroit restaurant will offer a special evening of Coneys by Candlelight on Valentine’s Day. Couples can enjoy a romantic dinner of coneys (with or without onions). Since Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without flowers and sweet treats, there will be long-stem roses for the ladies and complimentary Just Baked cupcakes to share for dessert. No reservations needed. Coneys by Candlelight runs from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
Bistro 555 in Detroit offers a four course meal for two for $70. Pick an appetizer to share, soup or salad, your choice of special entrée, and dessert. For more information, call 313-223-2999 ext. 3100.
Maggiano’s in Troy has a three course “That’s Amore Meal for Two” menu which includes two glasses of wine (valid between February 10-16, 2014). For more information, call 248-205-1060.
Butch’s Dry Dock in Holland offers a four course tasting menu which includes oysters, duck, pasta, salmon, chocolate mousse, and more – for $55 per person. Call 616-396-8227 for more information.
Vinology in Ann Arbor features a special Valentine’s Day menu with roasted venison, shrimp and lobster boudin, white chocolate mousse with hibiscus-strawberry coulis, and more. Call 734-222-9841 for details.
Celebrate the season of love by spending time together over Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Italian Dinner, an abundant three-course meal for two – all for $25.
- Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Italian Dinner (also available on Valentine’s Day and for a limited time after) includes unlimited breadsticks and choice of homemade soup or garden-fresh salad; choice of two entrées from a variety of delicious options; and choice of two Tastes of Italy Small Plates or a dessert to share. For more details, visit OliveGarden.com/Menu/Specials.
- And starting this week, Olive Garden’s $10 Signature Classics is back. All day Monday through Thursday, bring the whole family to enjoy another affordable meal together.
Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster! Come celebrate your love of lobster with that special someone on Valentine’s Day. Plus, stay tuned for more great Lobsterfest offers beyond Feb. 14.
- Red Lobster’s Sweetheart Deal includes an appetizer and dessert for just $13 more with the purchase of two Lobsterfest entrees. Come in before Valentine’s Day during the week of Feb. 10 for a special discount on the offer. Offer may vary and is only valid at participating restaurants.
Also in time for Valentine’s Day, enjoy LongHorn Dinner for Two, offering more variety than ever before! For just $29.99, enjoy two complete meals, including two salads, with an appetizer OR dessert to split.
- On Friday, Feb. 14, upgrade your LongHorn Dinner for Two to a Filet Dinner for Two for only $7 more per person.
- Enjoy a match made in heaven by pairing your Dinner for Two with a LongHorn LongPour – a glass and a half of wine for just $2.50 more per person, available with any wine including new Cabernet Sauvignon Carnivor. Offer may vary and is valid at participating restaurants.