Christmas is a time filled with so many traditions! We are creatures of habit too, some people take pride in getting all their shopping done before Thanksgiving. Some people like me, wait until the very last-minute. Some of us spend hours carefully wrapping and decorating the gifts we bought for our loved ones, and some, like me wrap gifts like a kindergartener, in a speedy assembly line just to ‘git-r-done’ on Christmas Eve!
Here are some interesting ‘facts’ about Christmas that you might enjoy!
1) 64 percent of people think it is rude to save and re-use wrapping paper.
2) 49 percent will re-gift unwanted presents this year.
3) The average holiday budget this year is $556, shopping for an average of ten people.
4) Although nine out of ten people say they would rather give a gift than receive a gift, people do expect to receive at least eight gifts on average.
5) While four out of five people say that gifting a personal training session or a gym membership is a definite no-no.
6) Forty-seven percent of people say will give cash this year.
7) When it comes to presentation, most will forgo the department store wrapping, with 83 percent of people choosing to wrap their own gifts.
Information courtesy of Positive Prep LLC