A new study has revealed the average person is burdened with six major regrets and spends a staggering 116 hours a year dwelling on them. And the research found that heading our list of top regrets is not seeing more of the world, with 30 percent admitting they should have traveled more. And even with moderns means of communication, 22 percent of us regret not keeping in touch with friends from the past. Here are the ‘top 10 greatest lifetime regrets‘….
Top 10 greatest lifetime regrets:
1. Not traveling more and seeing more of the world
2. Not keeping in touch with more friends from the past
3. Taking too little exercise
4. Not saving enough money
5. Taking up smoking
6. Not working harder at school
7. Choice of career
8. Wasting years with the wrong partner
9. Eating unhealthily
10. Not asking grandparents more about their lives before they died
If you found out today would be your last day here on this earth, what would you regret most?
Information courtesy of Positive Prep, Sharp Media LLC