It’s very common and always fun finding the toy in your box of cereal, but what would you do if you found something much more disgusting? A German man was pouring himself a bowl of cornflakes when he discovered what he thought was a Halloween toy. It didn’t take him long to realize the toy was nothing to play with. It was a mummified bat! I wish we had the man’s reaction on video because I’m sure he lost it. He then reported the discovery to health officials who explained the bat must have flown into plastic packaging and suffocated.
“I have never seen anything like it. This really is an unusual case.” said one health official.
I’ve heard of people finding gross things in their food all the time. Fingernails, band aids, and more, but the worst thing I’ve ever found is hair. What nasty items have you found in your food and how did you react?
Leave a comment below or call 313-298-1999