Even though it has felt like summer for weeks now, today marks the official start. When the temperature is hot and the sun is shining it always puts me in a great mood, which is why summer is my favorite season. I’ve always felt this way about the summer months, but this year I’ve been even more excited to return to the season because late last summer I found myself falling for a girl. We’ve all heard the term “summer love,” but it doesn’t always have to end when the warm weather leaves.
I recently read an article on MSN Living called The Secrets Happy Couples Know. They had 20 real women share quick tips on how to stay happy with your significant other. Of course I took some notes, but after almost a year with my lady, we are as happy as ever, so I figured that would qualify me to give my tips on staying happy. You’re welcome guys. And girls feel free to tell your man “Why can’t you be more like Rob Stone?” Ha!
Disclaimer: If your relationship fails from following these tips I cannot be responsible : )
Stone’s Top 10 Tips to Staying Happy (I may or may not follow all of these 100%, but I’m working on it)
10) The woman is always right! If she’s happy you’re happy. (This is so hard for me)
9) Compliment your girl every day. (I love your new heels)
8) Surprise her to show you care. (leave a love note)
7) Share secrets to her that no one else knows. (She’ll feel closer to you)
6) LISTEN to her when she’s talking to you and respond so she knows you’re paying attention
5) Cuddle with her (no matter how manly you think you are)
4) Make sacrifices (spend time with her even if you had plans with the guys)
3) Tell her you love her everyday (if you’re that far yet)
2) Kiss her every chance you get (all day & night)
1) Play guitar and sing for her (hey it works for me)
Cheers to being happy!!!