Sunscreen Makes Man Catch Fire!


It’s sad that I have to be afraid of sunscreen now.  A man from Massachusetts actually has 2nd degree burns from catching fire after applying some sunscreen!  This isn’t a joke.  If you’re like me and had NO clue this could be possible, you might be freaking out right now.  The man it happened to even said he was scared for his life.  But how did this happen?  You will be careful this summer after you see the explanation!

I always thought human combustion was a joke.  There have always been urban legends that people can just go up in flames for no reason.  According to Yahoo, Brett Sigworth did go up in flames a few days ago, but it had two ingredients that caused him to do so.  One was sunscreen, the other was his grill!  He had no clue that the sunscreen would still be flammable after applying it to his chest, back and ears.  I guess we will think twice before we use sunscreen and throw a few burgers on the grill this summer!

See more about how this happened at Yahoo.com

More from Rob & Linda, Weekdays 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Justin Moore to Perform in Toledo this NovemberWilliam Michael Morgan will join as a special guest.
Chris Stapleton Wins Big at AmericanaFestAmericanaFest is a wrap and some heavy hitters are taking home the trophies.

Listen Live