Time does fly by when you’re super busy working, taking care of your kids, your home and your spouse. In the hurry-hurry, hustle bustle life that most of us lead, it’s easy for time to slip away. Sometimes we go weeks, maybe months without keeping in touch with friends and loved ones. And every one of us has experienced feelings of regret. But it’s not too late to set things straight. We’re still here breathing. Right now we have an opportunity to change our future. Right now we can choose to erase regret from our later years…check out these ‘top 5 things people regret’ when they get older…
These are the ‘top 5’ things no one wants to regret when they’re older:
1. Not spending enough time smiling with the people you love.
2. Holding a grudge and never forgiving someone you care about.
3. Fulfilling everyone else’s dreams, instead of your own.
4. Not being honest about how you feel.
5. Being foolish and irresponsible with your finances.
What are some things that you don’t want to regret when you are older? What can you change today?