Here is your Downtown Hoedown FAQ’s! Everything you wanted and needed to know about the 31st Anniversary of the WYCD Downtown Hoedown! Ticket info, permitted items, what’s new and improved and more!
- 99.5 WYCD Downtown Hoedown – 31st Anniversary!
- Partners – Live Nation & Olympia Entertainment
- WYCD.com is your home for all the 99.5 WYCD Downtown Hoedown information!
- Join 99.5 WYCD and CBS Detroit at Downtown Hoedown parties at Cheli’s Chili Bar and Hockeytown Café throughout the weekend.
- Please note this event is standing room only!
- Friday, May 31, 2013 – Times TBA
- Saturday, June 1, 2013 - Times TBA
- Sunday, June 2, 2013 – Times TBA
- The grounds surrounding Comerica Park – Downtown Detroit
NEW & IMPROVED:
- STAYING in Downtown Detroit
- BETTER concert experience – more elaborate and larger staging with better visibility
- More SPACE! Ability to access Comerica Park concourse!
- EASIER access to concessions; cleaner; more plentiful restrooms!
DOWNTOWN HOEDOWN MAP: View here
- The main entrance is at Woodward and Columbia (see map here)
- If you purchased a 3 day pass, please enter at Woodward and Elizabeth to exchange your tickets for a wristband.
- VIP ticket holders may use any entrance. You will receive a wristband at the entrance to the VIP pit area.
- A portion of the ticket proceeds will benefit the charity, Defeat The Label.
WHERE TO STAY:
- View this page for information on accommodations during the Downtown Hoedown
ARTIST LINE UP:
RULES & REGULATIONS
- NO RE-ENTRY
- Bags will be inspected at the gate
- Bags smaller than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Non-professional cameras only
- Drink boxes, if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- Plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- Strollers, wheelchairs
NON PERMITTED ITEMS
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified animals or service animals in training)
- Bags larger than 16″x16″x8″
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages and food
- Bottles (glass or plastic)
- No professional cameras or video equipment
- Chairs (folding, stools or back support)
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons
- Framed backpacks
- Laser devices/pointers
- Liquid Containers (glass or plastic)
- Noisemaking devices (air horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, horns etc.)
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs etc.)
- Seat Cushions
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Squirt guns
- RAM Trucks
- Coca Cola
- Coors Light
VENDING, ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP - Thank you for your inquiry. Our Food Vendor spaces are filled up for May 31 through June 2 at the 2013 Downtown Hoedown. If you would like to purchase display space, please fill out the form below.
- Please fill out the form here for display opportunities at the WYCD Downtown Hoedown.