Time for another episode of Survivor: One World and time for Dr Don‘s uncannily accurate spoilers. There seems to be little agreement as to who makes it to the finals. But, as things develop , I’ll update this page, so check back often.
Some things to know:
- The season started with the tribes split into all men (Manono) and all women (Salani).
- The tribes live together, but have split off into separate camps.
- Redemption Island is gone for this season
- Hidden immunity idols, if found, cannot be used by the finder but must be given to a member of the other tribe.
- More do-it-yourself challenges where tribes have to figure out what the game is for themselves.
Now, for your Week Five Recap
- As predicted right here, Colton was medevac’d off the show due to an appendicitis attack. He was flown out and required surgery.
- The reward challenge appears to be beer pong. But on a larger scale with coconuts and without beer. Contestants stand on a platform and bounce coconuts off of mini-trampolines in the hopes of hitting targets. The Salani tribe wins this one.
- Colton didn’t give his immunity idol to anyone and took it with him. Hence the phrase, “Thanks for the souvenir.”
- One spoiler who’s been correct – up until this week, that is – has made his pick for the winner: