I know realize that I am not such a young chick anymore thanks to the annual Beloit College Mindset List. This list is meant to get inside the heads of each year’s incoming college freshmen, but what it really does is give old farts like me a wake-up call. This year’s list points out that the class of 2015, born in 1993 (I was 13 then), has never not had access to the Internet. Here are a few more:
- Ferris Bueller is old enough to be their dad.
- Andre the Giant and River Phoenix have always been dead.
- To them, “LBJ” could very well mean “LeBron James.”
- Dial-up? What’s dial-up?
- Forget Michael Jordan, it’s all about Shaq and Kobe.
- Break-ups no longer need to be done in person or over the phone, thanks to texting and Facebook.
- “PC” refers more often to “personal computer” than “politically correct.”
Check out the full list HERE.
Check out some of the Hollywood stars born in 1993.
When did YOU realize you were getting old? Leave a comment below.