My Favorite Sugarland Song Is?

Sugarland

Getty Images/Ethan Miller

Since their first album release, Twice The Speed of Life in October of 2004, [lastfm]Sugarland[/lastfm] has powered up our listening with great original songs that we have come to know and love!  Tell us your favorite Sugarland song and why you relate to it!  Check out the favorites of our 99.5 WYCD On-Air staff and see if you agree! (You may want to avoid being around Coop when he is listening to his favorite! Yikes!)

See you at The Incredible Machine Tour, this Saturday, July 9th at DTE Energy Music Theatre! Be sure to wear your WYCD to our LIVE broadcast!

Grunwald: “Stay” ~ Its a song with raw emotion. Many of us can relate to being in that situation.  Jennifer’s voice is so powerful with just her and that guitar.

Coop “Everyday America” ~  Reminds me of growing up in Virginia. Great, feel good song. Plus it makes me want to dance like Tom Cruise in my pooh bear underwear…..batman…..I mean, batman underwear…….shutup……

Jason the 300lb Cowboy: “Life In A Northern Town” ~  It was a great ensemble of artist! A great rendition of a good song.

Dr. Don: “It Happens” ~ Because, trust me, it does. And a lot of people say I have “it” for brains, so it’s only fitting.

Linda Lee“Stay” ~ The raw emotion from Jennifer Nettles gives me GOOSEBUMPS every time I hear it!

Chuck Edwards: “Baby Girl” ~ Because day after day I’m still sending money!

Rachael Hunter: “Stay” ~ Because I’m a sucker for a love song and a ballad. To me “Stay” is a very strong, emotional song, that can’t help but bring out emotions in you everytime you hear it. I’d bet that most people are thinking of a certain person or moment in the life everytime they hear that song!

Vote your favorite Sugarland song and then tell us why in a comment below!

Comments

1. malia orick says:

Love your baby girl……i love the song caus it reminds me of me and my dad i love to sing and i all was ask him for money and he will give it to me 🙂 I LOVE YOU DADDY ❤

2. Chelsea says:

Love them all but I’m going to have to go with Fly Away which was never on the radio. And if it was I never heard it.

3. Heather Gordon says:

It reminds me of the situation I’m in now! I wanna just jump in and see how far I go! Starting a new life with 2 kids is keeping me on my toes!

4. Linda Lee says:

I actually have a ‘tie’ with ‘Stay’ for my favorite Sugarland song! When my hubby proposed to me in front of 150 friends and family members last year who ‘VOTED” that we should get married, I said I woudl say YES ‘if’ he could answer a question in “Just Might Make Me Believe”….do you PROMISE you’ll never leave! And he makes me BELIEVE every single day! Woot-Woot!.

5. grammy says:

Love all their songs, but this one is me. I only gave one week to the boss after 18 years to become full time “Grammy” of 9 grandkids. BEST decision I’ve ever made!!!!!!!!!

6. Patty says:

Want to …
    personal for me. Love the rush of the beginings of relationship.
    Even if it doesn`t work out. Always go for it. Wouldn`t change any of it! Except the end! 🙂

7. Connie Grandberry says:

This song reminds me of my husband,Charles and our 7 years of marriage. We have been together for 16. We got married on our 9th anniversary. We have had our ups and down but we have stuck like glue. This is each of our third marriages. And the last one.

8. Holly Lawson says:

I love Baby Girl. Because I feel like it’s the most relateable to me. I am an aspiring country music singer and that song basically sums up my life at the beginning. And Towards the end of the song when Jennifer sings “… I know that I’m on my way and I can tell every time I play that it’s worth all the dues I pay. When I can write to you and say. ‘Dear Mom and Dad i’ll send money i’m so rich that it ain’t funny well it oughta be more than enough to get you through. Please don’t worry cause i’m alright, see I’m staying here at the Ritz tonight. What do ya know? We made our dreams come true,” is what I hope and pray will happen to me someday! I just love this song and I love Jennifer she is my idol. I was at the concert on Saturday the 18th and I started bawling. That’s how much they mean to me. So I LOVE YOU JEN AND KRISTIAN!!!!

9. lisa says:

Stay is a very heartbroken song. Every time I hear this song it makes me cry. Recently at Sugarland’s concert she sang this one and she was even crying too.

10. SueL says:

Stuck LIke Glue has a fresh sound with the Regge breakdown. The video is phenomenal. I’ve been a fan from the beginning. Baby Girl was a great song and Jennifer was special. Her voice is great but the personality is most instrumental to her success. Love Kristian too!

11. counteysherpa says: