The “Dirty Little Secret” About Casey James!

casey james acm el The Dirty Little Secret About Casey James!
America fell in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Casey James[/lastfm] when he was on American Idol! Those blue eyes, that long blonde hair…and oh yeah, he really does have a great voice too! I’m not gonna lie, I was one of the ‘smitten Cougars’ who thought to myself, “if I were single and 10 years younger…..” . So of course I was excited to have the chance to talk to Casey in Las Vegas during our backstage during the ACM Awards! But when he revealed his ‘dirty little secret,’ I have to admit I was quite taken aback!

I’ve always had a thing for guys with nice, long hair! And Casey James has a great, full head of long, blonde curly hair. Since I know that lots of guys these days take great pride in keeping their hair nice and in place, utilizing all the same great hair products that we girls use, I did not think asking Casey what kinds of hair products he used in his hair was such an odd question.

casey james acm el 2 jpg The Dirty Little Secret About Casey James!

But Casey’s response was certainly more than Chuck and I bargained for….listen to our full & unedited interview here and see what he said:

The ‘dirty little secret‘ about Casey James!

Comments

1. Love the interview! Thanks for posting it!!

2. jennifer bussone says:

Thank you for the Casey James interview! Looking so forward to his cd. Hope you got to listen to some of his set that he did with Sugarland in Grand Rapids. ๐Ÿ™‚ He is one to watch… ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Carman says:

Thank you for posting this interview with Casey!! So glad you didn’t talk about American Idol. Thank you Casey for the tips on how to have beautiful hair, I’m thinking I use way too many hair products…

4. Artist says:

Yep, signing after every Sugarland show = many new fans. O wait, hai! I was there twice ๐Ÿ˜‰ . .

5. Gail Vaughn says:

Thanks for posting the interview with Casey James. He is one very talented artist!

6. carolyn collins@jessmom says:

i can tell you..no matter how often or not often Casey showers or washes his hair.. he does NOT stink! LOL!! very close up he’s awesomely sweet! this was so cute!

7. Kathy aka @Krainia says:

That was fun! His hair is just one of the things to love about Casey James!

8. Rhonda says:

Thanks for the Casey James interview. I love that you picked new topics to discuss with him! He has such a great sense of humor & never takes himself too seriously. Great interview-can’t wait to hear you play his new music when it comes out.

9. Glenda says:

Thank you for this cool interview!! Who knew…..he only bathes once a week!! Ha!! I notice he didn’t give up his secret hair products! I would really like to know what Shampoo he uses at least! He is such a great guy, been a fan since the first time I seen him at his audition! They just don’t get no better than Casey James!! He’s going to be just a huge success!!

10. Kathy aka @Krainia says:

Hahaha. My mom, who is 84, used to say the line about “I take a bath once a week whether I need it or not” when I was a child. I never heard anyone but her say it. He’s funny besides all his other talents!

11. This interview still cracks me up – God, I love Casey James!!!!