Bob Seger At The Palace! On Sale Date Announced!

bob seger rs Bob Seger At The Palace! On Sale Date Announced!

Frank Micelotta/Getty Images

With his first four shows sold out, it was only a matter of time before [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Seger[/lastfm] announced when he would be coming to Detroit. Well, mark your calendar for Tuesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 19th because Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band is coming to the Palace of Auburn Hills!

Tickets on sale Saturday, March 26th at 10 a.m. Purchase tickets at LiveNation.com, Palacenet.com, the Palace box office and all Ticket Master locations! Or order by phone at 800-745-3000.

More Bob Seger News

Comments

1. charlene walbridge says:

please send me the pre sale email for this concert. I had gotten the BEST seats for the George Strait concert and I would love main floor up close for Bob. Thank you

1. 99.5 WYCD says:

Please join our free VIP club to get exclusive pre-sale info for upcoming concerts! Make sure that if you wish to get email notifications from the VIP club that you don’t ‘opt out’ or you won’t get the updates! Thanks and enjoy! http://vipclub.wycd.com/

1. Jim Tiede says:

Please put me on your VIP list for pre-sales on all events. Thank you

2. 99.5 WYCD says:

We would be happy to have you! Please sign up to be a member of our free VIP Club: http://vipclub.wycd.com/ (Be sure to NOT check the box to opt out of email or you won’t receive our notifications!) Thanks for listening to 99.5 WYCD!

3. charlene walbridge says:

I am a member of the vip club and I did not get any pre-sale emails for this concert :-(. We ended up getting section 118 I am so upset over the seats seeing how this has to be my sister’s last concert because of a virus that attcked her left ear and left her deaf in that ear :-9. I guess I can only be thankful that we get to go at all. WYCD rocks regardless. You guys are the best.

4. Linda Lee says:

I do not think that they offered WYCD listeners any ‘pre-sale’ ticket opportunity for these shows….sorry Charlene! We do appreciate YOU too!

2. Renee says:

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. 😀

3. Robin says:

please send me the email pre sale information i am a vip member thank you

4. NANCY says:

Love Bob Seger. He rocks. Have always wanted to see him. How do I win & when. I keep calling & can never get thru

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.