Poll: Who Should Win The GRAMMY For Best Male Country Vocal?

1016184641 Poll: Who Should Win The GRAMMY For Best Male Country Vocal?

The GRAMMYS are this Sunday, February 13th at 8pm on CBS, but before the winners get announced we want to know who you think will win!  A huge category this year is Best Male Country Vocal Performance.  It’s nominees are some of the biggest names in Country Music including [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Keith Urban[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Toby Keith[/lastfm]!

Who do you think should win?

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jamey Johnson[/lastfm]
Nominated for: Macon

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Toby Keith[/lastfm]
Nominated for: Cryin’ For Me (Wayman’s Song)
From: American Ride

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Nail[/lastfm]
Nominated for: Turning Home
From:  I’m About To Come Alive

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Keith Urban[/lastfm]
Nominated for: ‘Til Summer Comes Around

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Young[/lastfm]
Nominated for: Gettin’ You Home
From: The Man I Want To Be

Don’t forget to watch this Sunday, February 13th at 8pm on CBS.

grammy button Poll: Who Should Win The GRAMMY For Best Male Country Vocal?

Comments

1. Bobbi-Jo Davis says:

Love Keith Urban and Toby Keith but honestly I think Keith Urban should win this one. Til Summer Comes Around is awesome. Love the guitar so much in this one. as well as the feel you get while listening it actually reminds me of going to the fair’s around michigan and the fun I had.

2. ashley says:

As soon as i heard Til Summer Comes Around, i just knew it would get a Grammy nomination! It just HAS to win … GO KEITH!!

3. Jolene says:

KEITH URBAN should definitely win for ‘Til Summer Comes Around!!!! 🙂

4. michele says:

The imagery and musicianship that comes through in Keith Urban’s “Til Summer Comes Around” puts it head and shoulders above the other songs. It just takes the listener away to another place. Good Luck Keith!

5. Sylvie says:

Keith deserves to win this award! Til Summer Comes Around is a beautifully written song! When Keith adds so much emotion to this song! It is amazing to listen to Keith!! LOVE IT!

6. Alice says:

Keith Urban absolutely. This is an exceptional song. So beautifully written and performed, just amazing. The guitar work shows Keith Urban’s incredible talent. He can really just get down on the Guitar, but more important he can interpret a song and play exactly what is needed ! Awesome song!!

7. Karen says:

Toby Keith is ok however, Keith DESEARVES this award more than anyone else. He is so dedicated to what he does and to his fans. Til summer comes around is one of my favorites, it takes me back to my teenage years. Makes me feel like I am at the beach again with my spring fling. KEITH URBAN SHOULD WIN THIS!!! IF HE DOESN’T THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!

8. Jen says:

Keith Urban for sure!!! Love love love his song. Til Summer Comes Around is so beautiful and well-written.

9. Kathy says:

Absolutely Keith Urban all the way. Till Summer Comes Around is a beautiful song. The longing for a lost love. The guitar riff is amazing and the guitar riff live in concert is out of this world.

10. Judy says:

I agree with all posts .This song is just so honest the feelings you feel. And I to like Toby but He just cant give you the feeling Keith does when He sings .

11. Lisa says:

Keith deserves to win this one ( and in IMO many more). I hope he’ll get some of the recognition he so deserves. Til Summer Comes Around is is such an amazing song!

12. Doreen says:

‘Til Summer Comes Around is a showcase for Keith Urban’s superb vocal and guitar skills! He really deserves this Grammy!