Kid Rock “Times Like These” From The American Music Awards

[lastfm]Kid Rock[/lastfm] did Detroit proud at the 2010 American Music Awards.

Here’s the video of “Times Like These” from the awards show.

Check out what [lastfm]Kid Rock[/lastfm] is doing for Detroit this Thanksgiving. Click here.

Comments

1. DeeAnn Miller says:

I just listened to Kid Rock’s song. AMAZING. My FB friends were talking about it last night but I missed the awards show. Thank you for posting it so I could hear it. I love this song.

2. Angles Lisa Hunt says:

Love Kid Rock! He made us proud!

3. Brian Koss says:

This is great song from a great album and I do like it done accoustic. The video backdrop wasn’t as well done as it could have been. I’d have like to seen more Detroit landmarks and more historical/cultural attributes of the region.

The Kid does a lot to promote our area all over the country and world; and we can all appriciate that. He’s always a true ambassador for Detroit.

4. suzanne balea says:

Heartbreaking performance …you make us Michigan natives very,very proud

5. bridget parrott says:

i’m very proud of you Rob.
    take care

6. kirsten says:

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the picture in kid rocks video slide from AMA’s of the young boy holding the save america sign. been googling all over but no luck.

thanks

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.