OMG! Miley Cyrus Getting Married?

miley and liam rs OMG! Miley Cyrus Getting Married?
[lastfm]Miley Cyrus [/lastfm]and Liam Hemsworth have reunited and have plans to take their relationship to the next level. There is one problem, Miley is just 17!

more miley and liam rs OMG! Miley Cyrus Getting Married?

Sources tell us that[lastfm] Billy Ray Cyrus [/lastfm] is saying, Ready..Set..Go to marriage!  Billy Ray supports the young couple in their decision with one small condition. Miley has to wait until she’s 18, which is November 23rd.

Would you support your daughter in getting married at 18?

Comments

1. Jill says:

Oh, Hell no!!

2. johnnie says:

I think she should wait till she is 18, just so everything is legal.
    until that day, go chase each other around the house naked,
    Love is a good thing!

3. Julio says:

Hells , Freakin’ NO!!!

4. Natalie says:

absolutly not!!!!

5. hanna says:

my parents would never allow that!

1. iesha100% says:

nor would my parents they will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Chrissy says:

If she’s 18 her parents have no say and the more they tell her not to the more she’s going to want to. I think really all you can do is support her in her decisions and be there for her if it doesn’t work out.

7. Tricia says:

Well what can they do? Either they give there support, Hope and Pray it all goes well and be there to pick up the pieces if it doesn’t or they will just run off and may be never speak to them again.

8. lovemiam says:

ITS FAKE!.. She denied marriage rumours in her utube video a month ago!.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTm45Ni-Pk

9. Philly11 says:

Well she is 18…so it’s nothing anyone can do. As long as she is serious and fully committed to making it a successful marriage, I guess it’s ok. Marriage is honorable, but they may not be mature enough to know what it takes to be married. If they are, I wish them luck…

10. BradE says:

Yes, if I thought the guy was a good man and knew they really loved each other. A lot of young marriages fail because of money problems as the guy usually has a low paying job because he’s just starting out. In this case, money won’t be an issue, so they won’t have the stress on them that many young couples face. Miley and Liam will have to overcome the stories the tabloids will make up about him cheating on her or vise-versa, ’cause you know that’s what we’ll be seeing. I wish the tabloids would let them be and allow them a little normalcy, but I’m not holding my breath waiting for them(the tabloid people) to suddenly grow a heart. Good luck to MiLiam!

11. me says:

i dont know what happened to this girl. when i watched her show, i thought she was a role model, just like other girls. but i guess i was wrong with nude pctures, clubbing, and now getting married! we need more girls like raven, lizzie, and ali and aj.

12. ELYSSA says:

ARE YOU REALLY GETTING MARRIED

13. mandie jo says:

I am 18 and i am engaged but if i was any younger i would of told him no because i was brought up as a girl that was aloud to fallow my dreams and i am being supported by both sides his side and my side. so i say if she has fallowed her dreams so far let her fly free she is 18.no one and i mean no one can stop her.

14. iesha100% says: