Dying Trenton Girl Taunted By Neighbors?

trenton girl Dying Trenton Girl Taunted By Neighbors?

Fox 2 Detroit’s Ron Savage called in to The Dr Don Show to give you details on this story. A 7-year-old girl in Trenton with a fatal disease has allegedly been taunted by her neighbors.

7-year-old Kathleen Edward has the degenerative brain disorder known as Huntington’s Disease. It’s the same disease which killed her mother at 24 and her grandfather. Ron told us about a coffin, negative facebook posts and a whole lot more.

For the full story click HERE

Comments

1. Renee says:

How sad.
    I noticed when the blond was going off, that her husband was standing about two feet away from her and HE was the one that apologized. I bet his wife isn’t one bit sorry.

2. ZaryckiDiana says:

I think it is a shame that human beings would do such things to a child. It’s not enough that her family is suffering losing her but to have to be taunted y stupid neighbors. The community needs to embrace this family and the little girl. I just wonder how the neighbor would feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was her child and family dealing with such ignorance and hatefulness. I really don’t know what some people are thinking today. To the little girl and her family, my family, prayers for a relief from her pain and this horrible disease. God Bless you little one!

3. Brenda says:

Well, another story of how people are so mean to others. Unbelievable! And over a text!!!! I’m telling you, grown ups are the leaders of the pack in the world of bullying…..they have done it, they still do it, and they teach and/or allow their kids to do it!!!

4. Linda says:

This is an Adult, they should be ashamed of themselves. How sad doing this to a child. I believe in Karma they will get theres!

5. Ann Kuriluk says:

I truly don’t under stand why anyone would want to taunt that sweet little girl. I am glad I don’t live in Trenton and if I did I know I would be compelled to make sure that the evil neighbor got a good dose of her own medicine. Just remember whatever your name is, what goes around comes around, so be prepared.

1. Ann Kuriluk says:

To the sweet little Girl I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May God Bless and Keep you.

6. Burtchvillebabe says:

I hope and pray to whoever did this to this sweet and innocent little girl that God will have mercy on your soul because you will have to answer to him one day and I want to be there. And to the women who I saw on TV apologizing, I did NOT believe you at all.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.