Miley Cyrus’ New Controversial Video

miley cyrus opt Miley Cyrus New Controversial Video

[lastfm]Miley Cyrus[/lastfm]’ new video has a lot of people talking about how it’s way to racy for a girl her age. Watch and decide for yourself:

Just remember, by clicking on this video, you agree not to call me and yell at me for posting it 😉

Now that you’ve seen it, cast your vote:

Comments

1. Linda Lee says:

Teens want to do all kinds of things that parents do not condone or agree with….I am happy my daughter listened to me when she was 17, cuz ‘as long as you live in my house, you live by my rules!’ I would not want my daughter to portray herself in this manner at this age. A 17 year old kid, is still a kid, period.

2. Brenda says:

I can’t see the video for some reason; however, alot of disappointment in the Cyrus family lately…….

3. Brenda says:

Just saw it….One of the choices above says “it’s nothing all the other pop stars haven’t done.” Maybe so, but how many of the other pop stars say out of one side of their mouth “I’m a Christian; I love God; my favorite Bible verse is….”?????? Something not quite right with this…..

4. Candice says:

If I had a 17yr old daughter, she would definitely not be allowed to do anything like that. The entire would should not be seeing her in her underwear! I’m with Linda, as long as the kids live under my roof they will abide by my rules.

5. Tammy Lynn says:

I think it is to provocative for a person her age, but unfortunately that is what sells. As long as people buy trash like that people will keep making it. Song not the worst I’ve ever heard, but the video is not something I would allow my daughters access to.

6. Nicole says:

I like the song and i LIKE HER BUT THIS IS JUST WAY TO INAPPROPRIATE!

7. Nicole says:

I think this some of this video was filmed at my school OU

8. mb says:

All the Disney teen girls end up being skanks! Why can’t they just grow up to be lady’s instead of tramps! Just once can they show money and sex image is not important!

9. Cid says:

Miley walks around advertising that she has had sex and knows about it so she wants to be sexual. She will look back when she starts having kids and like Madona did, Mily will work hard at trying to fix thing she did when all she wanted is to be on her back and someone looking down at that special look.

10. Cid says:

Miley should think of her business before she continues with this running so freely thing she is on. She will lose respect of the public. Not all the public but quite a bit.

11. GP says:

WHAT REALY BOTHERS ME IS THAT SHE IS DOING THINGS LIKE THIS ND SHE IS STILL PLAYING DISNEY’S HANNAH MONTANA…I MEAN IF DECIDE TO PORTRAY YOURSELF IN SUCH A WHORISH MANNER, THEN ITS YOUR BUSINESS, BUT DON’T TRY TO PLAY AN INNOCENT ROLE THAT’S FAN BASE IS YOUNG GIRLS…SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT DISNEY WHEN SHE FELT THAT SHE WAS TOO GROWN FOR IT…(BEFORE SHE DECIDED THAT SHE WANTED TO SIMULATE AN ORGIE WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE DANCE FLOOR OF HER NEW VIDEO…) what kind of parent is comfortable with that while they still have a say and do???

-GP,