Sara Evans Music Video: “A Little Bit Stronger”

sara evans2 Sara Evans Music Video: A Little Bit Stronger

Co-written by [lastfm]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm]’s Hillary Scott, “A Little Bit Stronger” is the first single from [lastfm]Sara Evan[/lastfm]’s upcoming album, releasing early next year, and will also be featured on the October 26th release of the original soundtrack album for the upcoming feature film, Country Strong.

“Everybody’s gone through some sort of heartbreak, whether it’s losing someone to death or just breaking up with somebody that you were in love with. The very first line says, ‘woke up late today, and I still feel the sting of the pain,’ and we’ve all been there, where we wake up and for just a second, we forgot, and then all of a sudden we remember, and it just comes flooding back. So the song just talks about getting stronger, and that’s the attitude that you have to have.” ~ Sara Evans

[cmt]http://www.cmt.com/videos/sara-evans/578702/a-little-bit-stronger.jhtml[/cmt]

Sara Evans – “A Little Bit Stronger”

Label: RCA Nashville

Director: Peter Zavadil

More about sweet Sara Evans at WYCD.COM!

Comments

1. Elissa says:

this is an amazing song

2. Clarissa says:

This song is down right truth! I love it! Baby you can’t bring me down! It was hard at first but baby everyday I get a little bit stronger without you! Stay strong ladies! Don’t waste you’re life trying to fix men who spend their life making everyone else’s miserable!

1. tara says:

no kidding, girls we are better than that, and if they really cared they wouldnt cheat and LIE in the first place!!!! when does this song come out

2. bad asz says:

aww.. this is soo good.1 & so right !

3. stephanie says:

This is one of my favorite songs, the lyrics resonate with me in a way that not many songs do. A little bit stronger taking one day at a time.

4. Michele Jay says:

This song touches me in every way, I am seperated from my husband and I believe it struck a cord with his as well when I sent him the link to the song. Sara has the most amazing voice and the video is wonderful. Thanks Michele SA, TX

5. Tina says:

I love the song .. I listen to it when I am feeling weak .. draw back .. the one who hurt me is playing the drums in this song .. so I bleed listening to the song that makes me stronger

6. Kendra says:

Wow! A friend told me about this song and it definetly is everything I feel right now. My boyfriend just left me after a year and a half. We were talking about being engaged this month and had planned a house. Something literally in one day made him change his mind. This is so perfect to my situation. Amazing. Anytime I get down I turn this on to get me back in the right frame of mind.

7. holly says:

it has been a week today since my husband of 3 years(wednesday) left me for another woman. we have a son who is 18 months old. and he is just starting to understand things. its hard to be strong for him. but a friend also told me to listen to this song. and boy it helped. before i didnt have the motivation to do anything. as of today i have cleared out bank account and filed my seperation! thanks for all the motivation.

8. Lauren says:

This song exactly what im feeling.. i get a little stronger every day… Guys cheat and lie and then leave us with the pain.. go ahead and try to bring me down..

9. alice says:

I heard this song for the first time yesterday. It is so true to exactly what I feel and am going through now. My husband left with no warning about three weeks ago, his mistake. Im better off. Stay strong ladies, I wonder if there our guys out there that dont lie!
    Or play video games. I love this song.

10. tiffany says:

i love this song it explains the feelings that i have toward my ex-boyfriend this is the best song in the world

11. shelby says:

this is an amazing song. it is so true on how losing someone is and how you feel for a while afterwards. This is the song you would put on when your feeling sad.. I love it

12. Robin says:

Yes, I get a little stronger without you! It’s a shame you couldn’t have waited to cheat, but I get a little stronger without you! I agree with Clarissa trying to fix men doesn’t work! Take care of you ladies . . .

13. ashley mitcell says:

I love you song’s

14. shelia says:

this song hits straight to your heart,,,,when we couldn’t express how it felt for our heart to be broken,,,,sara evan put the words in a song,,,,,,remember ladies we are strong,,,there is a brighter light at the end of the tunnel

15. Shannon says:

Such a great video, hits a bit close to home lol, but I still love it