Keith Urban Live Chat!

keith urban cover 385x240 Keith Urban Live Chat!

On Monday, September 13th at 10:30 a.m. ET/9:30 am. CT, [lastfm]Keith Urban[/lastfm] is going to Chat Live with you about his upcoming album release and brand new song!

Be the first to hear about Keith Urban‘s new single, “Put You In A Song” from his brand new album Get Closer, coming to you November 16th! Keith will be addressing the questions that you, the fans have submitted, and answering them live!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!

ku banner2 Keith Urban Live Chat!

[tonefuse artist=”Keith Urban” type=”post”]

Comments

1. Debbie B says:

I’ll be here!!!

2. Lisa Schaefer says:

Can’t wait for the new songs! 🙂

3. bobbi-jo says:

here….. and waiting …. love ya keith urban… lifetime monkey.

4. Jodi Lunghi says:

I love him..I’ll be here.

5. shari ross says:

Thanks for airing this! I live in Chicago and our huge country radio station here is not airing it. I’m mad at them but saw on the Keith Urban website that there were bunches of people in Detroit watching and listening here.

6. Debbie B says:

It’s still on and OMG it is so great Keith is so funny!!!!

7. Debbie B says:

Thanks again for doing this it was awesome and so is the new song!!!

8. CINDY says:

I LOVE THE SONG!!! WHEN CAN WE LOOK FORWARD TO A VIDEO TOO???
    KEITH IS THE BEST LIVE PERFORMER I HAVE EVER SEEN.. AND HE IS SO BRILLIANT WITH THE GUITAR!!!!!!
    HE IS SO AMAZING!!!!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.