Why Garth Brooks is Heartbroken…VERY Sad News

garth opt Why Garth Brooks is Heartbroken...VERY Sad News

[lastfm]Garth Brooks[/lastfm] has 3 beautiful daughters, and a great and happy marriage to [lastfm]Trisha Yearwood[/lastfm]. But according to the National Enquirer, the reason Garth is HEARTBROKEN is because…

His ex-wife and Mother of his girls, Sandy Brooks, is losing her battle with cancer and the big-hearted country superstar is spending as much time as possible with her. Sandy’s struggle with breast cancer was revealed in 2006, and “doctors recently broke the news that the cancer has spread throughout her body” says a source. “Doctors have warned Sandy that she could have less than two years to live.” … according the National Enquirer.

I will definitely be keeping Garth and Sandy (pictured below) close in my thoughts and prayers, this really is sad news.

garth sandy brooks opt Why Garth Brooks is Heartbroken...VERY Sad News

Comments

1. Kellie says:

I totally understand i have a family member going threw the same thing.
    Stay tough Garth.Your family is in my prayers.

2. linda williams says:

praying for the whole family, have faith they gave my dad 1 year to live and last year 35 years later my dad passed away, so have hope and faith and god will guide ya’s…

3. Elizabeth says:

Oh my goodness…that is sooo sad, Garth, Sandy and his 3 daughters are definitely in my prayers, I really hope Sandy and her doctors find a way for her to live.

4. Katherine Swift-Dean says:

GOD BLESS ALL INVOLVED—my niece with 2 boys 2 and 6 is going through this PRAYING FOR ALL

5. DRH says:

This is so
    sad…but
    with prayer
    I believe she
    can do better….
    Sandy is a
    beautiful
    woman and
    always a great mother.
    May God Bless

6. Sherry K says:

My Daughter went to school with Sandy in Owasso Oklahoma. She and I are sad Sandy has cancer! It’s sad! She is so young. I know that Garth and his wife Trisha are very sad. The children are very sad! Everyone Please pray for Sandy and all of the family!

7. Terri Ray says:

I HAVE BEEN A HUGE GARTH FAN FOR MANY YEARS. I AM DEVASTATED BY THIS NEWS. GARTH, SANDY, TRISHA, AND THE GIRLS ARE ALL IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS. STAY STRONG SANDY, YOURE SO LOVED. YALL WILL REMAIN IN OUR MOST HEARTFELT PRAYERS. LOVE TO YOU.

8. Chris says:

I am a huge fan of Sandy’s, she’s an amazing woman. I pray that she’ll experience healing and will pull through this. Doctors know a lot, God knows more. People get well in spite of awful diagnoses. Blessings and hope to Sandy and her children.

9. I was garth Brooks and Sandy Brooks the best in what she and he is going though and also the girls they have together. My prayers are with them everyday and everynight. My church has put her on the prayer list too. God bless you Sandy Brooks.