Toby’s 8th “Tour Of Personal Duty!”

tobys 8th tour Tobys 8th Tour Of Personal Duty!

My girlfriend, sent me these pictures of  [lastfm]Toby Keith[/lastfm] at an “undisclosed location” on his USO Tour. This is the 8th time he has went to ENTERTAIN and SUPPORT the “American Solider“….seriously…. you have to appreciate what he does for our troops!

toby uso 1 opt Tobys 8th Tour Of Personal Duty!

Toby's 1st show on this USO Tour

It’s not a “trend”…….it’s part of what he’s about and the respect he has for our military – signing up for a job that they may never come home from. For Toby, this is not about politics. It’s about saying thank you.

toby uso 2 opt Tobys 8th Tour Of Personal Duty!

All the Soldier's camera's look like "lighters"!

My friend also sent me this, which helps us understand what this MEANS to our Troops:

Taken from the Blog of a soldier’s wife:

Guess where my handsome army husband gets to go to tomorrow? Toby Keith. He is actually performing in *****! I really have a lot of respect for Toby Keith. I was reading this book Lone Survivor about this man who loses his three best friends in this battle against 150 Taliban. He had to hide and it got pretty miserable for him, but he sang the words to the “American Soldier” song by Toby Keith. He also said psalm 23 too, but still… I think that’s pretty freakin great! Dont you? I hope Aaron gets to talk to Toby Keith and tell him thank you.

Would YOU like to say “Thank You” to Toby?? Leave your comments here and I will personally, make sure that they get to him!!!

Comments

1. Debbie says:

Toby,

Thanks for supporting our troops. I am a 15 year Navy Veteran. The USO shows are like a life line when a service mmember is away from everything that they know and love.

God bless and keep our troops safe

Debbie

2. judy says:

i would hope that someday soon toby is given the respect he deserves for the good he does. these tours are a true gift to our soldiers. thank you to them & thank you toby.

3. Michelle says:

Toby,

I hope you realize what a wonderful impact you have on military families everywhere. As the wife of a military man (prior service Marine, current National Guardsman), I want you to know that you have touched MY life greatly. It is amazing to see the commitment you have to our soldiers!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for these men and women who go into harms way to help keep our country free! You give them a little piece of home when they are far away from us, and your songs give us strength back home to make it through the long deployments when we miss them. You are one amazing guy!! God bless for all you do!

4. Luanne says:

God Bless you Toby,
    I have been watching and listening to you for years now and admire you and all you do. You are a person that knows what he wants and gets it. Not very many people can do that. I know that when you go overseas to perform it is one of the best shows that our soldiers will ever see and that you bring them to a place called home when you perform for them. God Bless. I know that when I attend your concerts they are the greatest I have ever been to. Love you, thank you and stay safe over there.

5. Sue says:

Toby,

Thank YOU and your band and crew for what you do every year and all through the year for the troops. God bless you all always.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
    Jesus Christ and the American G. I.

One died for your soul;
    the other for your freedom.

6. Ruth says:

Toby,
    We can never say thank you enough. What you do for your fans in the states is amazing, but your unwavering support of our military people everywhere and the USO organization speaks volumes to all of us. I’m always proud to be your Warrior. God and your guardian angel watch over you and those your entertain.

Ruth

7. Cathy says:

Toby your the greatest. Thank you! Bob Hope would be very proud of you! I know I am!
    Thank God for you, Come home safely.

8. Ann says:

God Bless you, Toby for bringing a little piece of home to the men and women who keep us safe! Safe travels!

9. Celeste says:

Toby, what you do to help the morale of these young men and women in our armed forces is a passion of yours and will always hold a special place in my heart. Your love of our country and all its freedoms stands on its own and far and above what others do to give back. Thank you so very much!

10. LINDA HENDRIX says:

Toby,

I can truly say that I am proud to be a Toby Keith WARRIOR! We cannot thank you enough for the joy you bring into OUR lives. We sincerely appreciate your dedication, energy and compassion for your on-going support for our troops. AND, we thank you for bringing smiles to all our men and women that you entertain. OUR prayers and thoughts are always with you.

Linda

11. Harriet Abusaid says:

Toby, I have so much respect for you becuase you support the Military & take this USO Trip every year, bringing some joy to their lives. We pray for your safe return. Thank you for all that you do,
    Harriet

12. Cookie says:

Toby, thank you for all you do for our guys and gals in uniform. As the widow of a soldier who died due to exposure to agent orange in 1967-68 and the mother of a soldier deployed to Iraq for the third time, I want to extend to you my deepest thanks and gratitude for all you do for those that protect and defend us. I am very well aware that we live in the land of the free only because of the brave. Your unending, selfless support of these brave heroes is one reason I’m proud to be one of your warriors!