Wings and Tigers Prove Me Right!

baby picture photo x2 Wings and Tigers Prove Me Right!

Find out why Chuck is so good, he can even predict the sex of your unborn child!

It was a mighty fine weekend to be a sports fan in Motown. THE  RED WINGS are going Coyote hunting and THE TIGERS swept Cleveland to perfection! The beauty of it all was that I called it on the show Friday. Just a feeling I had.Not a, I gotta go to the casino feeling, just a feeling. Maybe in a past life I was a weight guesser at a carnival. So next time you need a tip on powerball or The Kentucky Derby…I’m probably not the guy to call. However, if you want to know the outcome of what your wife will say next time you ask if its OK for your Mother to move in…I can help you out. Cause I got a feeling!

Whats YOUR feeling on The Wings in the playoffs?

Comments

1. James says:

The wings are the bomb! Yeah man they’re gonna win the playoffs!!

2. Denice.seals@mcbreo.com says:

I’m not much of a hockey fan but support our local teams. So I hope they go to the playoffs and win the trophy.

3. Fashion Diva says:

LOVE the Red Wings!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Chuck you might just have a feeling! I think they’re gonna win the playoffs! Yeah buddy 🙂

4. Tommy says:

we will we will rock the other team! man we’re gonna win this…We better win this! Take the Coyotes down!!

5. Jeff B says:

I got playoff tickets so it’s nothin but a good feelin!

6. Monica says:

The wings are the wings. They always come on top one way or another. And when they make it this year I will be celebrating downtown like the rest of Detroit.

7. Christina says:

I have a strong feeling the Detroit Red Wings will take us to the playoffs and win strong great games at home. Only time will tell………

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.