Grunwald Has A Bad Hair Day

grunwaldpalpatine Grunwald Has A Bad Hair Day

Grunwald so hates his haircut, he’s hiding it under a Lions hoodie. Sort of reminds me of this guy:

emperor palpatine Grunwald Has A Bad Hair Day

grunpalpatin2 Grunwald Has A Bad Hair Day

If I can catch Grunwald with his hoodie off, I’ll post the picture of his haircut. Keep checking back.  -Doc

[listenlive id=”119″]Listen Live to the Dr Don Show RIGHT NOW[/listenlive]

Comments

1. Debbie B says:

Please show us we will still love you!!! Debbie from Warren

2. Christine says:

I think bald guys r hot, and truthfully, so do most of my friends. Hair is over rated it does not make the person. So i think you should take it off , be proud of who u are from the inside.

1. Dr Don says:

Oooo. How YOU doin’? ; )

3. Christine says:

OK so its high and tight, Like the guys in the military,? who by the way r hot also. suck it up, show us, noone is going to laugh, (well maybe Doc and Rachel.) LOL but really we love ya anyway. Have a good day I’m off to work

4. Mr Al says:

He looks like a pan handler…..Sorry Grunwald.

5. Jessica Shinkonis says:

I once got a haircut that was so bad, it made my daughter cry! She was about 4 years old and I decided that I was tired of my long hair and went to get it cut in a nice cute bob. Instead I got a very butchy, choppy, short mens like haircut. When my daughter saw it she started crying and screaming at the stylist to fix Mommy’s hair back.

6. Tammy Ames says:

Come on Steve, we want to see how sexy your are with your new hair cut. Pretty Please with a Jimmy Johns on top.

7. Terry Lynn Daniel says:

Why a LIONS hoodie? The photo reminds me more of Uncle Fester from THE ADAMS FAMILY! OMG.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.