Does Your Pet Keep You Up At Night Like Mine?

img 01322 e1269257357846 Does Your Pet Keep You Up At Night Like Mine?

My dog Daisy sleeps on me or pushes me off the bed every night.  It’s just her and I in bed, but she sleeps sideways and pushes me off the bed.  Check out the photos to see what I mean!

img 01411 e1269258280481 Does Your Pet Keep You Up At Night Like Mine?

img 0134 e1269258683517 Does Your Pet Keep You Up At Night Like Mine?

[photogallerylink id=783 align=left] The last week or two, I have not been getting good sleep.  If anyone comes over she lays on top of me – I guess to show them I am “hers.”  I don’t know if she does this because she is a rescue or she is spoiled.  Saturday night she slept on my legs, so I woke up with a charley horse in my calf. Ughhhh!  Does your pet(s) sleep in the bed with you?  Am I the only one that this happens to?  Let me know!

Comments

1. Cindy says:

We have a weimaraner and ended up buying a king size bed because our queen size was not big enough for all 3 of us! She sleeps in between us, sometimes lengthwise with her head by ours, and other times stretched out sideways….this gets us kicks in the night! But, we love her and she is always welcome there!

2. Lori says:

You are not the only one. I have a Miniature dashchund and she sleeps with my husband and I. We actually just went and bought a king size bed cause the queen was not big enough. I told my husband she get longer when she sleeps. She sleeps sideways and wakes me up by laying her face on mine, never my husband where I can’t breathe. Gotta love them though.

3. Cherie K. Miller says:

Grunwald – I COMPLETELY know what you’re talking about – but our worst nightmares are two cats who insist on sleeping either between or on top of our legs. Interrupted sleep makes me C-R-A-Z-Y…..

It’s so annoying – I started a blog for people to vent about their pets – why don’t you post your pictures of Daisy – my audience would really enjoy them!

Cherie K. Miller
    Pet-peeves.org

4. Amanda says:

I had a cat that has since ran away that used to sleep with me. He was a sweetheart. He used to like to lay on my chest and my neck. I joked that he was a furry collar. He also would sometimes sleep alongside of my head and just mush his little face against mine. I still have pics of that. lol. Then of course there were times he tried to sleep on my head. Needless to say he was a little crazy. Loved him to death and will always miss him.

5. karen ingram says:

Yep…I have a 12 yr old cat and a 10 month old kitten. They sleep on my legs, feet, stomach…wherever they land. But honestly, I miss them when they aren’t there! Daisy is so cool. Great pix

6. Judy says:

Hey Steve, love the photos. What a love you 2 share. I have a jack russell that sleeps with me.

7. Tammy Ames says:

Steve I have 4 cats and a twin bed. Most of the time I have 3 out of 4 in bed with me. Usually 1 on each of my sides and one between my legs. My one cat is over 20 pounds. So yes, I do have a similar problem like yours. Oh andI think it’s just that Daisy is spoiled. Course she is your baby so why not.