Congrats To ‘My Girls’…Central Lake Trojans!

resized sheila tasha trojans Congrats To My Girls...Central Lake Trojans!

Not one, but TWO of my nieces are the SUPER-STARS in my family! Way to go, Sheila and Tasha Crouse! Take a look at this 26-0 WINNING TEAM, the Central Lake Trojans, Girl’s basketball team!!

resized tasha sheila central lake trojans1 Congrats To My Girls...Central Lake Trojans!Girl’s basketball runs through our blood for sure, back in the day….ok, maybe it seems like the “olden days” now, but I too was a starter on an UNDEFEATED team! To see my “girl’s” experience this same feeling, is beyond exciting for me too! The Trojans ended their AMAZING SEASON 26-1 and Aunt Linda” is SO PROUD of Tasha & Sheila!! resized pic sheila tasha Congrats To My Girls...Central Lake Trojans!

Comments

1. Betty Cogan says:

In addition to Tasha and Sheila, basketball excellance runs in our family – our beloved Uncle Delbert Wilber’s grandson Donn Wilber from 1973-1979 played professional basketball for LaSalle in Philadelphia, PA. He was considered one of the premier center-forwards in the East. He is 6′ 10″ – 6′ 11″ with his shoes. He was drafted by Portland Trail Blazers. Our family is so proud of both Tasha & Sheila!

1. Donn Wilber says:

Hi Betty-
      Nice of you to remember but above all, congrats to the ladies; looks like talent and hard work has paid-off for them.
      Best of luck to Tasha and Sheila going forward.
      Uncle Del was quite a guy and my boys have a bat he signed for them which they cherish, as well as a few balls he decorated which were my fathers.
      BTW- check-out my sister Donna’s boy, Erik Fromm who is on his way to Butler on a full ride…one of the best HS players in Indiana.

Thanks and regards,

Donn

2. Donn Wilber says:

Hi Betty-
      Thanks for remembering me but most of all, congrats to the ladies. Looks like talent and hard work has paid-off for them.
      I wish them the best of luck moving forward, even if I’m late for the game this time.
      Uncle Del was quite a guy and my boys have a bat he signed for them along with a few balls he decorated which were my father’s. I have some great stories he told which I often tell too now.
      BTW- check-out Erik Fromm my sister Donna’s son. He is on his way to Butler to play b-ball. At 6’9″ he is considered one of the best HS players in Indiana.
      Best Regards,
      Donn

2. bob says:

congrats to all

3. Jessee Keyandwy says:

Congrats Tasha & Sheila!!!! I hope your team makes it all the way and you win the State Finals!!!! I have confidence that you guys will do great!!!!!

4. rick pierson says:

thanks linda for all the support and I hope to see alot of fans chreering for central lake and lets not for get sheila for her rebounding and smarts. we will have to all play as a team becauce all the teams that are left are great. GO TROJANS GO

5. RICK says:

GO TROJANS GO TY LINDA

6. ralph says:

Your nieces are amazing!! Really know there is no I in team! Jasmine would not score like she does without unselfish players like them! She is lucky!!!

7. Betty Cogan says:

Remember, Linda, when you put all your heart and soul into the great game of basketball, as you said, so many years ago. Our family is very blessed indeed! GO TROJANS!

8. Terry Mahony says:

Go Trojans….You Ladies have the best cheerleader …Your Aunt Linda!!!

9. Tracy Gowan says:

OMG! That’s amazing ๐Ÿ™‚ See what talent, ambition, determination, mad skills, and…….
    sum (=) of “Aunt Linda” in ya can do!???
    GO TROJANS!!!! (of course always protect) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I truely wish you all the best. Hip hip hooray CONGRATS’ shoot away.

10. Dan Masucci says:

Congrats Shelia & Tasha! Good Luck in the semis! You guys rock! Next step the WNBA? ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Rosalynn says:

Congrats Girls!! =)

12. Aunt Linda Lee says:

GOOD LUCK tonight Central Lake Trojans! Every single girl, on every single team that has made is THIS FAR, deserves to feel AWESOME for a GREAT job and an AWESOME season!!! Bursting with pride for you both Tasha and Sheilal!!!