SAVE THE DATE!

May 14th through 16th, 2010
THE 28th ANNUAL WYCD DETROIT DOWNTOWN HOEDOWN!

Take a peek at some of the great interviews with the Artists from the 2009 WYCD Hoedown!

OFFICIAL HOEDOWN ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT
MONDAY, MARCH 29TH, 7:00 A.M.

LIVE ON 99.5 WYCD AND WYCD.COM!

Comments

1. malia says:

I LOVE THE HOEDOWN I GOO TO IT EVERY YEAR ❤ 🙂

2. dennis says:

Something great to look forward to with top of the line music, entertainment, and awesome PEOPLE watching! HOEDOWN weekend is like a country x-mas in may, (but i can’t afford presents when Monday rolls around). Hoping to be there this year, and i can’t wait to hear what the lineup is going to be. RIDE THE PEOPLE MOVER, SAVE YOUR HUBCAPS!!

3. Melissa Dean says:

How do i get involved with the Hoedown 2010. I look forward to this weekend all year and my work knows its my vacation time every year. cant wait
    Melissa

1. MIke Scott says:

Hi Melissa.

You can call our main number: (248) 546-9600.
      Looking forward to seeing you there !

Mike Scott

4. Dalyn says:

When will the lineup be announced?! I’m getting anxious!

1. 99.5 WYCD says:

Monday morning, the 29th at WYCD.COM and on air on your FM dial at 99.5 WYCD!

2. 99.5 WYCD says:

Monday morning, the 29th at WYCD.COM and on air on your FM dial at 99.5 WYCD!

5. Monica says:

I would love to go this year, I have nver been. Can you reccomend a hotel so I can stay downtown for the weekend??

6. dawn dailey says:

i have goon to the hoedown the past two years just the girls no men and we have a wonderful time i was ther 2 days in a row last year i love all the people that are there and a huge thanks to all bands that put a great show on fore free and i am looking foreweard to gooing thies year what i like abought the hoedown is i can go and relax and all my stress goes away i can say that i realy need it thies year my dad has had 2 strocks and it has been realy hard on the family sow cant what to see you all there thank y fore helping me relax

7. dawn cote says:

i have goon the past two years to the hoedown it makes me relax after a hole year of stress that is a stress free zone and a huge thanks to all the bands that come to detroit and do it fore free that is awsome i will be there thies year too i love the people that are there they are perty cool my family has had a hard long year my dad has had 2 strocks i need a break cant what to see who all is going to bee there I LOVE THE D

8. Nancy says:

this by far the worst line-up for Hoedown has ever been put together Darryl Worley and Juilanne are the only 2 worth goijng to see

9. angela says:

i’ve never been to the hoedown and i really want to this year! How much does it cost and when/where can i get tickets??

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.